PDA

View Full Version : Britney was 'love at first sight', Justin says

OMEN
07-22-2006, 01:12 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,247285,00.jpg
Brintey Spears

Justin Timberlake says it was love at first sight when he met Britney Spears.

The singer - who is about to release his eagerly anticipated second solo album FutureSex/LoveSounds - says he knew he had to be with his ex straight away.

He confessed to the US version of GQ magazine: "I was in love with her from the start. I was infatuated with her from the moment I saw her."

Justin - who met Britney when they both appeared on children's TV series the Mickey Mouse Club - has also revealed he felt bitter towards Britney after they split in 2002.

He said: "When we initially parted ways, I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn't. Which is fine. But at that time, you know, I fought back - I wrote a song."

Justin, who is now dating Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz, admits the pair no longer speak, but insists he wants Britney, who is married to former dancer Kevin Federline, to be happy.

He said: I wish her well. I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out. Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

-Bang! Showbiz

scorpionf
07-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Oh for goodness sake, she has moved on, why can't he??

Cameron can't be too happy if Justin is always going on and on and on about Britney!

Kaz
07-23-2006, 02:22 AM
I'm at a loss as to why these sorts of things are news worthy.