PDA

View Full Version : Taz Predicts The Rating For This Monday's Live iMPACT!

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Newsday conducted an interview with current TNA commentator Taz asking him to predict the ratings for this upcoming Monday's live iMPACT! on Spike TV. Here is what he said:

"I'll be completely honest with you. Unlike everybody else in this business, I'm not obsessed with the ratings – no matter if it's positive or negative. I know when I was in WWE and I was on Smackdown and I was the host, at some point we were doing monster ratings unbeknownst to me. And the reason is I believe in concentrating on doing a good segment. And then there's a commercial break. And then let's do a better segment. And there's a commercial break. And then let's do another good segment. That's how I look at it.

So I'm not one of those guys who's obsessed with the ratings. I know how important it is. Don't get me wrong. I know that's advertising money. I know that's what the network wants. I get that. I'm totally down with that. But I can't sit here and predict a rating, because some of our better shows in TNA in my short time with the company I thought would do monster ratings, and then they didn't. And then there were some shows that I didn't think were that good as shows, and they did a better rating. So you can't figure it out. There's really no rhyme or reason. It's truly hard to figure out."

WI