PDA

View Full Version : TNA executive Brian Diamond: "I don't think we're going to win ratings-wise on Monday

A Blissful Ass
01-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Spike TV is officially not predicting a ratings victory for TNA Impact in the head-to-head battle with WWE Raw on Monday night, but their focus is on TNA being in the conversation with WWE to start 2010.

"I don't think we're necessarily going to win that night (ratings-wise), but I do feel we're best equipped going into battle with the product as it is right now," said Spike executive Brian Diamond in an interview with Alex Marvez.

Diamond suggested Spike executives will be looking closely at the quarter-hour ratings to see what needs to be addressed with the product.

"We want to take a real close look at what worked and what didn't," Diamond said. "The good news is we're taking this plunge. It could open the door for a lot more opportunities for TNA on Spike."

Diamond added his view of what "needs improvement" on the creative side for TNA.

"Part of the discussion we have with TNA is what do we need to do to raise the bar and make things better," Diamond said. "Stronger talent and storylines are the key."

Kocosport

DUKE NUKEM
01-02-2010, 05:53 PM
thanks for the post Mat