PDA

View Full Version : TNA LIVE iMPACT! Special

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-05-2010, 03:31 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/nm0pqf.jpg

TNA Impact Opener:

A nice video package opens the show.

Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to the special three-hour live Impact. They welcome in their new broadcast partner, Bubba The Love Sponge.

Video footage airs from the Hulk Hogan Appreciation Rally in Orlando yesterday, with Bubba interviewing random fans. Many fans took shots at Vince McMahon directly, claiming Vince has no idea what's coming at him.

From there we head back into the live arena, where our first match is about to begin.

Steel Asylum:
Eight X-Division Stars

Typical X-Division gimmick match. Everyone is everywhere as the crowd has a ton of loud, passionate chants. Red and Suicide are climbing all over the Steel Asylum and doing big spots. Crazy match to open the show so far. Homicide beats down everyone in the ring, including his own partner, with a pipe or something. The ref calls for the bell and the match ends in a no contest. Crowd with a loud "this is bullshit" chant in unicon. The censors are trying to bleep out the cussing but you can tell what's being said. The announcers are getting chopped out with all the edits. That was bad, lol!

Winner: No Contest

After The Match: Jeff Hardy Returns!

After the match, Homicide continued his beatdown. He exits the cage and the lights go out and some music hits. Out comes Jeff Hardy through the crowd, new short-hair and all, as he makes his way to ringside. Homicide attacks him but Hardy gains the upper hand. He blasts Homicide on the entrance ramp with an unprotected chair shot to the head. He follows that up with the Twist Of Fate. We fade to commercial.

Backstage: Hardy & Shannon Moore

We return from commercial to see Jeff Hardy walking backstage and meeting up with Shannon Moore. They walk off.

Live Shot: Hulk Hogan's Limo On Its' Way

Taz and Mike Tenay hype up Hulk Hogan's debut some more. We see a shot of Hulk Hogan's limo, complete with police protection on every side of him, making his way to the Impact Zone.

Backstage: Kevin Nash Gives Us Some Hints

Backstage we see Christy Hemme with Kevin Nash. Nash talks about how Hogan is finally coming. He says he's happy because TNA is going to get bigger and he's going to make more money. He says he just got off the phone with Hulk Hogan and he'll be here very soon -- and he's not alone.

We head to the ring for our second match of the night.

TNA Knockouts Title:
ODB vs. Tara (c)

Good back and forth match. Finish came with a roll-up from ODB. She pulls Tara's tights, exposing her bare ass before the camera's panned away to a long shot of the crowd. ODB gets the 1-2-3 for the pinfall and the victory. We have a new TNA Knockouts champion.

Winner and NEW Knockouts champion: ODB

After The Match: Tara Attacks

Tara hits the Widow's Peak on ODB after the match. After that, Tara opens up a box of some kind and pulls out a taranchula spider. She puts it on ODB.

Parking Lot: Ric Flair Makes His TNA Debut

We go to the parking lot to see a limo pulling up. The door opens, the feet hit the ground and we see "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. A bunch of TNA employees are there to greet him. He shakes their hands as he makes his way inside the building. We head to commercial.

Outside The Arena: Mick Foley Tries To Get In

We return and Taz and Tenay talk about the Mick Foley situation, where he is banned from the building. We go to a video package of Christy Hemme doing interviews outside the building earlier. Mick Foley walks up out of nowhere. Christy asks what he's doing. He says he works here. She asks if he got the memo. Foley said he did. He said he's going to work. He tries to walk in but security won't let him. We return to the live arena.

In-Ring Segment: Bobby Lashley

Bobby Lashley and his wife Kristal come to the ring. Kristal gets on the mic. She says Bobby has a message for Hulk Hogan. She talks about Bobby being an MMA fighter. She says pro wrestling is a bunch of inbread, toothless people. She continues to trash the wrestling business. She says that's why tonight Bobby asks for his immediate release from his TNA contract. She says they have better things to do. That's it. They walk out of the ring and head to the back.

Backstage: The Beautiful People Play Poker

Backstage we see The Beautiful People in a dark room playing poker. The girls mock Lacey Von Erich for being dumb for most of this segment so far. They play the first hand and realize they don't have any chips to use. They decide to make it an all-night game of strip poker. They mention how they'll be playing all night and the more they lose, the more we the fans win. We head to commercial.

Live Shot: Update On Hogan's Arrival

We return from commercial for a quick check-in. We see Hogan's limo arriving closer to the Impact Zone. Tenay and Taz are excitedly talking about how Hogan is almost here. We head back to commercial.

Parking Lot: Scott Hall & Sean Waltman

We see Hall and Waltman in the parking lot talking about how the band is back together. They go to walk in the building but security won't let them. They tell Hall and Waltman they're not on the list. Hall and Waltman attack the security.

Live Shot: Update On Hogan's Arrival

Taz and Tenay talk about Hogan's arrival still coming up. We see another live shot of Hogan's limo. Tenay mentions that he's only a few blocks away. He says Hogan's arrival will be up next. We head to commercial.

Live Shot: Hogan With A Guest?!

We see another live shot of Hogan's limo. A second limo pulls up next to the limo and someone switches limos to join Hogan in his car. Taz and Tenay talk about how Nash said Hogan wasn't coming alone.

In The Arena: Hall & Waltman Got In

Scott Hall and Sean Waltman are shown in the live arena walking down through the crowd. We head to another commercial.

Hulk Hogan makes his way to the ring. The Impact Zone and TNA fans are going bonkers. He begins his speech. He talks about how history is being made. Scott Hall and Sean Waltman, who were in the audience, jumped the guard-rail and security tries to stop them. Hogan tells security to let them in the ring to speak their piece. Hall talks about how he heard Hogan and Bischoff are back and it's time to make money again. Hogan says it won't be like last time. He tells them it's for real this time. Nash comes to the ring. He says he's been talking to Hogan for weeks, but this isn't the conversation they've been having. He asks Hogan when he became so corporate. Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring now. Bischoff begins to talk. Hall, Nash and Waltman head to the back. Hogan and Bischoff both talk about how things are going to change. Bischoff asked for the format sheet. He said he saw it earlier and nothing is wrong with it, but he rips it up anyways. They go to leave and we see that Sting has been in the rafters the whole time watching them.

TNA Knockout Tag-Titles:
Taylor Wilde & Sarita (c) vs. Awesome Kong & Hamada

This was a great match. It went a little long for my taste, but it definitely delivered and the crowd was into it. In the end, Kong and Hamada were able to pull off the victory to become the new TNA Knockout Tag-Team champions. During this match, it should be noted that The Motor City Machine Guns were shown backstage beaten down in the locker room.

Winners and NEW Knockout Tag-Team champions: Awesome Kong & Hamada

Backstage: The Beautiful People & Val Venis

The Beautiful People are down to their bra's and panties and still playing poker. In walks Val Venis wearing a towel. He takes a seat and joins The Beautiful People in the all-night-long poker game.

Parking Lot: Foley & The Nasty Boys

Outside we see Mick Foley again trying to get into the building. Security again won't let him. Foley says he has an idea. He walks off. Up come The Nasty Boys. They go to walk in but security doesn't let them either. They walk off disgruntled.

Raven & Dr. Stevie vs. Matt Morgan & Hernandez

Within seconds, Morgan hit his finisher on Dr. Stevie for the very quick pinfall and victory.

Winners: Matt Morgan & Hernandez

Backstage: D'Angelo Dinero & Orlando Jordan

Backstage, Christy Hemme is with D'Angelo Dinero. She asks him for his thoughts on his opponent tonight, Desmond Wolfe. Hogan personally asked Dinero to have a match tonight. He continues talking until Orlando Jordan walks up and interupts him. He says Hogan asked him to be here tonight.

Desmond Wolfe vs. D'Angelo Dinero

Wolfe works on Dinero's arm early in the match. Dinero catches him quickly out of nowhere with a roll-up for the pinfall victory. Tenay and Taz acted like it was a shocking win.

Winner: D'Angelo Dinero

Backstage: Jeff Jarrett

Backstage we see Jeff Jarrett walking around. We head to commercial.

Backstage: Rhino Down, Bubba On The Scene

We return and see Rhino laid out backstage. Jeremy Borash is on the scene, but it immediately pushed out of the way. Bubba The Love Sponge takes over and is talking about mystery attackers backstage all night with Rhino, MCMG, etc. He says he's going to get to the bottom of it.

Coming Up Next: Jeff Jarrett Live In The Arena

Taz and Mike Tenay recap Hulk Hogan's return earlier, complete with a video package. Jeff Jarrett is next up. We head to commercial.

Backstage: AJ Styles, Bischoff Changes Plans

Jeremy Borash is backstage with AJ Styles. Styles talks about being excited about the new day for TNA. Borash asks him about his TNA World title match with Kurt Angle at the upcoming Genesis PPV. Eric Bischoff comes in and interupts. He says he's heard a lot about AJ. He says he's got good news and bad news for him. He says the bad news is AJ won't be wrestling Kurt Angle at Genesis. AJ looks upset. Bischoff says the good news is, AJ is defending the World title tonight in the main event against Kurt Angle. Crowd pops huge in the arena for that.

In The Ring: Jeff Jarrett

Jarrett is cutting the same promo he has everytime TNA reaches another milestone. He started a company, blah blah. He says Hogan is finally here. He says he's proud of giving so many young stars a chance. He mentions AJ Styles, Joe, Beer Money, Daniels, etc. Jarrett finishes by promising all the fans that we haven't seen anything yet. As he goes to leave, Hogan is heard saying he's glad Jarrett is finished. We see Hogan backstage saying nobody cares about Jarrett or his speech. He says Jarrett did start TNA but in a short amount of time he ran the company into the ground. He says if it wasn't for Dixie Carter resurrecting TNA the whole company would have gone under. Crowd chants of "bullshit" causing the censors to screw up a lot of Hogan's promo. He says he's now Dixie Carter's partner. He says all the young guys are going to get a real shot now. He says as far as Jeff's past accolades - nobody cares. He says the only thing he got right is that with Hogan and Dixie Carter, TNA is going all the way to the top. Hogan says Jarrett has to get his boots and get in line with the rest of the crew. He says he has to prove himself. He says he hopes he can hang with the young guys.

Backstage: Daniels, Mick Foley Enters The Building

Backstage, Christy Hemme is with Daniels. She asks if Daniels' is worried about being ignored now. He says he's not, as Borash interupts him. He frantically tells Christy that Mick Foley is on the phone and is right outside the door. She says to tell him he can't come in. Borash tries, but Foley isn't on the phone. Foley appears backstage and says he has to do something. We head to commercial.

Abyss vs. Samoa Joe

Joe dominating a lot of the offense early. Mid-match we get a shot of Sting still overseeing everything from the rafters. Finish comes when Joe is on the outside of the ring and hits Abyss in the head with a chair without the ref seeing. He goes in the ring and slaps on the Rear Naked Choke on Abyss. Abyss struggles for a while but eventually taps out.

Winner: Samoa Joe

Backstage: Eric Bischoff & Kristal

Backstage we see Eric Bischoff talking about making format changes. Up walks Kristal Lashley. She talks about Bobby wanting his release. She demands a meeting with Hulk Hogan. Bischoff tells her to take a number like everyone else. She says she's gonna tell Bobby and he's not gonna be happy. Bischoff acts like he doesn't care.

Backstage: Beer Money Is Down, Bubba On The Scene

From there we go to another room backstage and see Beer Money laid out. Bubba The Love Sponge is on the scene and says he has a good idea who is doing all these backstage beatdowns tonight. We head to commercial.

Outside: The Nasty Boys, Bubba The Love Sponge

Outside the arena we again see The Nasty Boys trying to get in the building. Security again won't let them. Bubba The Love Sponge walks up. He distracts the security guys and tells The Nasty Boys to go in. They do.

Backstage: Kurt Angle

Backstage, Jeremy Borash is with Kurt Angle. Angle talks about winning his World title back tonight in the main event against AJ Styles. A match that Bischoff made earlier tonight.

Outside: Jeff Hardy & Shannon Moore

Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore are shown walking outside with enevelopes that appear to have their TNA contracts in it. Moore is all excited talking about how this is what they came for right in these envelopes. Jeff says maybe. Some girls run up screaming and asking for Jeff's autograph. He gives them a kiss. He and Moore get into their car and drive off as we head to commercial.

Backstage: The Nasty Boys & Team 3D

The Nasty Boys are shown approaching Team 3D's dressing room. They bust in and ask where Team 3D is. They mock them for being in Japan on the biggest night in TNA history. They trash the room, spray paint it up, etc. Security comes in to apologize as they didn't know how close they were with Hogan. Nasty Boys punk them out and tell them to hit the bricks.

MAIN EVENT: TNA World Title
Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles (c)

The match was given almost 25 full minutes, with a few commercial breaks. Crowd was into this match bigger than any other on the show. Several wild chants, including a "who needs Bret?" chant, which produced a chuckle from yours truly. Ric Flair came out near the end of the match and stood at the top of the ramp. Styles hits the Styles Clash and follows up with a springboard splash for the pinfall and the victory.

Winner and STILL TNA World champion: AJ Styles

After The Match:

After the match, Angle raises AJ's hand and hugged him. Out comes Hulk Hogan, who says they are the best two wrestlers in the business today. As Hogan continues, someone interupts him and whispers something into his ears.

Backstage: Mick Foley/Bischoff, Hall/Nash/Waltman, Hogan

We cut backstage and see Mick Foley entering the poker room where The Beautiful People and Val Venis have been all night. Foley demands to know where Hogan is. Venis tells him. Foley enters Hogan's office but only Eric Bischoff is in there. Bischoff asks what he can do for him. Foley mentions that he's an executive shareholder. Bischoff tells him that isn't worth the paper it is printed. Bischoff tells Foley his only option is to put his boots on and fight for his job like everyone else. Foley said he promised a long time ago that he'd never work for Bischoff again. Foley said he's going to give Bischoff a reason to fire him. He grabs him and goes to hit him, but Nash, Hall and Waltman make the save attack for Bischoff. Hogan comes in and looks at the destruction that just occurred in the room as the show fades off the air.

Travicity
01-05-2010, 03:50 AM
Woo thanks btw Desmond/Pope just finished to let you know

wow lot of suprises tonight huh

i think rvd the last surprise and im going brain kendrick got something to do with mcmg beatdown.

Kellie
01-05-2010, 04:29 AM
Wow just wow, Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy, the only thing that would put me off watching would be Hulk Hogan .. TNA seems watchable

Darth Fozzy
01-05-2010, 05:27 AM
Wow, nWo, never saw that coming, another reason not to watch TNA, bye bye

Bubala
01-05-2010, 05:31 AM
I don't know how they got Jeff Hardy, but wow what an ace in the hole!! Say what you want, but Hardy's fans are many, and very fanatical. TNA just might get some WWE fans. I wonder if Vince knew he'd do that? I have to say I may be flipping back and forth. I was never a big TNA fan, but I am interested now.

HBK-Legend
01-05-2010, 06:18 AM
I have to sincerely say that tonight was the absolute best TNA show I have ever seen. More surprizes than WWE. Way to go TNA!

LionDen
01-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Wow, nWo, never saw that coming, another reason not to watch TNA, bye bye

Was their even mention of NWO? Don't WWE own NWO? I am all for them returning, they make a great group and I am sure it won't be like WCW. Time will tell I guess.

I have to sincerely say that tonight was the absolute best TNA show I have ever seen. More surprizes than WWE. Way to go TNA!

I agree, tonight was the best TNA show I have seen also. I loved that Hardy made a surpruise appearance, I really did not think he would but I am wondering how long he will stay with TNA. Hardy belongs more with TNA at this moment with his style of wrestling. WWE just won't accept the risks anymore, I mean look at TLC PPV ...

Flair, OMG Flair, he just won't sit down lol I am thinking he is in TNA just to piss Vince off lol oh and the nice pay cheque I guess.

The Styles & Angle match seems like it was a real winner and when these 2 go at it, you always get a great match from 2 great wrestlers.

I am looking forward to the fight with Foley against the rest, that should be awesome, I know it was suppose to be DIxie vs Hogan but having Foley brings more fun with it. I believe Jarrett is going to join Foley also so, that could lead to some great backstage antics. This reminds me of when Undertaker took on the corporation in the Attitude era. Another wait and see I guess ....

I am sorry to say but TNA won me over tonight, IMO WWEs RAW was not up to standard again and the WWE creative really need to take a good look at themselves. I am a loyal WWE fan from the 80s and use to argue with TNA marks since the beginning but I am now more for TNA and seeing which direction they will go. If TNA continues like tonight, it can only get better.

dellboy13
01-05-2010, 06:36 AM
what great wrestlers does TNA have? OMG angle, Styles, Hardy OMG thats its and bunch of washed up duds which is funny TNA is supposed to be about the up and comers but all i see are washed up pieces of shit like the nasty boys and the worst faction ever made nWo. i however did love seeing the big valbowski around

dellboy13
01-05-2010, 06:37 AM
OMG sting, no character skills at all its sting, i carry baseball bat and had no real career except 2nd rate wrestling like wcw

Slayer_X
01-05-2010, 07:29 AM
2nd rate Raw was better tonight . Only one new arrival on raw tonight

theMJ001
01-05-2010, 09:56 AM
i have never seen a impact show but after i read this, i think i like it :D

Ripper Roo
01-05-2010, 03:07 PM
what great wrestlers does TNA have? OMG angle, Styles, Hardy OMG thats its and bunch of washed up duds which is funny TNA is supposed to be about the up and comers but all i see are washed up pieces of shit like the nasty boys and the worst faction ever made nWo. i however did love seeing the big valbowski around

How the fuck can you even put Styles and 'washed up' in the same sentence?

there was no nWo on the show, and they are hardly the worst faction ever - more like most popular ever - arguably.

HBK-Legend
01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
I agree that there might be a war with Foley and Jarrett vs Hogan and Dixie. RAW didn't do good last night either. The ending of TNA last night with Hogan making that face makes you know that TNA is going to do all they can to beat WWE and to me they are off to a great start. They definately took the cake last night. Now I did watch RAW with Bret Hart and it was nice to see him enter into the ring again, and looks like possibly a Vince vs Bret match at Wrestlemania.
I don't think the NWO thing is going to work however---I think it will be like WCW revamped and regenerated into something more powerful than WWE.

Smartmark
01-05-2010, 03:55 PM

Are you serious??? Have you seen TNA's roster? I guess not!

TNA will be bigger than WWE in some years, mark my words! This is just the beginning, and I loved every minute of it!

Xan20
01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
for the bigger moments, TNA was better last night but overall both were meh, what the WWE did last night they have been doing and will continue to do, TNA stepped up and now have to continue at that pace.

Vick Diesel
01-08-2010, 05:24 AM
TNA really set the bar on Monday...Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Scott Hall, Sean Whitman aka X-Pac, Hulk Hogan, Easy E, the return of Sting...who needs Brett when you've got that much talent now in TNA, also the matches b/w Kurt Angle and AJ Styles, The Pope and Desmond Wolfe were totally awesome...however seein Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-PAC, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff in the ring again brought back lots of memories...WWE may own the name NWO, but TNA owns the wrestlers...personally I'd rather own the wrestlers than a name!! I personally can't wait to see how all of this comes together!!! WAY to go TNA.... WOOOOOO!!!!

the madscotsman
01-08-2010, 01:02 PM
It's like I've stepped into a fuckin time machine, Hogan, Hall, Nash, Waltman, the nasty boys. A bunch of old farts from the wwe. sooner or later the young talent will get pushed further down the roster and Hpgan's buddies will be in the main event. welcome to WCW.