PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Screws WWE By Joining TNA With A Verbal Agreement To Vince

JohnCenaFan28
01-06-2010, 04:48 AM
Jeff Hardy had a verbal agreement to return to WWE, so him jumping to TNA last night surprised many within WWE. Vince McMahon was no-selling it today. Hardy has apparently signed a short-term deal with TNA.

Source: WI

JohnCenaFan28
01-06-2010, 05:14 AM
Update:
Bryan Alvarez is reporting that prior to him leaving WWE, Jeff Hardy told management that he would return to the company after his hiatus. We reported similar news back then, as it was believed that Jeff was leaving WWE temporarily, not permanently, and that the two sides had a verbal agreement that Hardy would return to WWE when he was ready to make a return. However, that was apparently not the case as Hardy obviously debuted with TNA this past Monday night and has reportedly signed a short term deal with them. Needless to say, many WWE officials were very shocked to see Hardy appear on Impact this week.

Source: WZ

01-06-2010, 01:51 PM
ty

Bubala
01-06-2010, 02:31 PM
I like it. With the way Vince, and his cronies are to their employees sometimes it's nice to see one of the peasants get the last laugh. Good for Jeff, now Mickie should do the same.

DUKE NUKEM
01-06-2010, 09:41 PM
thanks for the post Eel

Smartmark
01-06-2010, 10:05 PM
I like it. With the way Vince, and his cronies are to their employees sometimes it's nice to see one of the peasants get the last laugh. Good for Jeff, now Mickie should do the same.

Yep!

Now Vince got a feeling of being screwed!

Relapse
01-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Hardy, you bastard.

Kage
01-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Who cares? They've started him off in a program with X Division Jobber Homicide, obviously he's not going to be used like he was in Wwe.

aoessand
01-07-2010, 05:33 AM
this is just dumb move for him imo, i mean id bet he took a pay cut as well as losing MAIN EVENT STATUS and might have screwed his bro as well, i bet he joined TNA so he could do his drugs and not worry cause we all know TNA drug tests are a joke...