PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Says Terrordome Needs To Go, Cornette

Relapse
01-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Joe White sent this along:

Hulk Hogan called into the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show this morning I did not catch the last part of the interview, but here is what I did hear:

He and Bubba talked about the Terrordome match and Hulk said that when he and Bubba were in the production meeting the day before, about 10 people said there was a decent door to the cage. He then got to the soundstage and found out it had no real door and that none of the wrestlers could climb out of the top, hence the DQ finish. There were plans for a big bump off the cage but it just was not possible. He and Bubba agreed that the Terrordome needs to be scraped for good.

About Jim Cornette: Bubba played Hulk some of the Who's Slamming Who podcast and Hulk said that he did not know Jim was so bitter. He said Jim has a good mind for the business and that he had plans for Jim to do something in TNA, but he does not need that negative attitude in there right now. Bubba made the comment that after the rating they got on Monday, Hulk needs to say what needs to be said and not be afraid to step on some toes.

About Mondays nights: Hulk says they have kinda dropped the ball by taping a Thursday show the day after going live and that right after he hangs up with Bubba he is gonna call Dixie Carter, Eric Bischoff and the people at Spike and tell them that they need to be on Mondays live from now on. He says he knows that it will cost a ton of money but you gotta spend money to make money. Hulk says that he will get Vince's audience a bit at a time just like he did in WCW.

Hulk Says he talked to Bob Carter and Bob made the comment that Hulk knew what he was doing and that they needed a bigger building.

Bubba said that they are working on a deal to make nice with the "Bubba Army" based on what happened on Monday with the tickets and it sounded like they wanna rent a big building and run a free taping with only the Bubba Army being let in.

That is pretty much when I stopped listening as they were talking divorce drama after that and I have no interest in that.

Konan
01-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Wow .thanks buddy.

DUKE NUKEM
01-07-2010, 08:45 PM
thanks for this