PDA

View Full Version : Worst Ending to any main event in any WWE PPV history?

Ethan Hunt
07-23-2006, 06:59 AM
I go with the epic DQ ending to Batista vs JBL from last years GAB.

bigmoose
07-24-2006, 10:47 PM
wen john cena made kurt angle tap out

cookie_dough_619
07-25-2006, 03:42 AM
I think any one that ends in a DQ is a bit of a cop-out.....

F4L
07-25-2006, 03:58 AM
I know this is WWE but I'm sorry this still burns inside me...

Back in 1997, the night after Sting defeated Hollywood Hogan for the WCW Title, they had a rematch. This was WCW's biggest Nitro by far. Sting and Hogan wrestled a great match until the nWo came down. But Sting's allies fought them away. So Sting locked Hollywood Hogan in a Scorpion Deathlock and Hogan was about to tap, then Tony Schovanie (WCW Announcer) goes "We're sorry, we'll see you next week!" They cut the feed and moved on! So we had to wait till next Monday to see who won, only to find out Sting won! ARRRG! Fuels me with rage everytime I think about it!!! Damn Ted Turner, and Eric Bischoff! DAMN THEM!!!

That Rob
07-25-2006, 12:12 PM
JBL vs. John Cena I Quit Match.

Everytime I think about how JBL stopped the match and said I quit makes me mad, I was pissed when I seen that because he just was like "Wait, I quit"

also Eddie vs. JBL at Unforgiven in 2004

Good match but Eddie had to use the chair? any heavyweight title match ending is dq makes me mad really.

shakie
07-25-2006, 04:27 PM
any title match that ends in a DQ or someone using a weapon in any matter of the word. also, the supposed "fingerpoke of doom" from back in WCW. actually about half the matches end badly in WWE anymore..

Spawn
07-25-2006, 04:36 PM
HHH vs HBK in a last man standing match... they both fell to the ground at the same time and then the ref counted them both out for the ten.

kunj3440
07-25-2006, 04:51 PM
i liked that ending^

i think the worst ending was when jbl escaped the barbwire steel cage match vs big show when big show slammed him thru the matt

Additional Comment:
:mad: :hmm: :redfaced: :tongue: :tongue: :) :D :jerry: :boobs: :thud: :spam: :spam: :popcouch2: :postpimp: :shifty: :dance: :spankgimp: :popcouch4: :haha: :cheers: :kissass: :rolleyes: :stfu: :dunno: :laugh: :dunno: :) :hmm: :rolleyes: :( :redfaced: :agree: :tongue: :laugh: :stfu: :dunno: :dunno: :eek: :wink: :D :hmm: :) :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :redfaced: i liked that ending^

i think the worst ending was when jbl escaped the barbwire steel cage match vs big show when big show slammed him thru the matt

tombstone123
07-26-2006, 12:53 AM
the worst ending was when hhh won the 2003 elimination chamber

Adam Copeland2
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM
hmmm...the worst ending was in Wrestlemania 9 when The Undertaker beat Giant Gonzales by DQ, and Hogan beat Yukozuno for the title in a matter of minutes....there couldn't be any worse Wrestlemania than this 1.

I am surprised no one mentioned the Montreal Screwjob.

Ethan Hunt
07-26-2006, 05:13 PM
I am surprised no one mentioned the Montreal Screwjob.

Montreal screwjob was a Shocking Ending.........it wasnt that bad!!!! I loved it actually.

dezorr
07-28-2006, 04:40 PM
any time the rock lost his title i cut it off instantly, cause i was pissed off but espically when he lost to brock, the rock was too good to lost the title to a rookie i don't carry who he is

Ethan Hunt
07-29-2006, 08:27 AM
^ ROYAL ROCKY FAN!!!!

Also, the Goldberg vs Trips Survivor series endig sucked!

Abhishek_Divekar
07-29-2006, 10:17 PM
tHE MOMENT WHEN THE GREAT KHALI BEAT THE UNDERTAKER

Glen903
07-30-2006, 01:32 AM
The worse was when light weight Rey Mystereo won the Heavy Weight Championship

Ethan Hunt
07-30-2006, 06:27 AM
tHE MOMENT WHEN THE GREAT KHALI BEAT THE UNDERTAKER

It wasnt a Mainevent.

The worse was when light weight Rey Mystereo won the Heavy Weight Championship

It was quite a moment for me.

CanadianDestroyer
07-30-2006, 05:41 PM
When Triple H tapped out to Cena at WM 22

the phenomenal sid
07-31-2006, 10:03 AM
^^kinda yes but i should say that this is relative.for a guy like me when our fav wrestler loses a mainevent,the true fan in me says it sucked as a ppv,but later when i see it as a non-biased observer it looks like a better ppv ir main event.i may sound phenomenally philosophical but the worst ppvs endings are the ones where taker & rocky lost jobbing to that mothafucka brock lesnar :D
(ps---thats my wrestling fan alter ego speaking and my observer ego has been run over by a monster truck.)

Ethan Hunt
07-31-2006, 12:57 PM
^^kinda yes but i should say that this is relative.for a guy like me when our fav wrestler loses a mainevent,the true fan in me says it sucked as a ppv,but later when i see it as a non-biased observer it looks like a better ppv ir main event.i may sound phenomenally philosophical but the worst ppvs endings are the ones where taker & rocky lost jobbing to that mothafucka brock lesnar :D
(ps---thats my wrestling fan alter ego speaking and my observer ego has been run over by a monster truck.)

same here man.........i was kinda angry to the finish, but then I realised that the match was good enough to carry on!