PDA

View Full Version : Cole's husband 'broke down' over marriage rumours

John
01-09-2010, 06:43 PM
The couple wed in a lavish 2006 ceremony, but their relationship was rocked in 2008 by allegations the sportsman had a fling on an alcohol-fuelled night out with his teammates.

They have since been dogged by rumours the relationship is crumbling, but Cole is adamant her marriage is still strong - and admits her partner finds it difficult to cope with negative publicity surrounding the romance.

She tells Glamour magazine, "The other day was the first time he actually broke down to me about it all. He called from the garage and said, 'I feel sick. I'm on the cover of every magazine because apparently I've made you cry.' It was all rubbish, of course."

And The X Factor judge is convinced there is a public misconception about her husband's character.

She adds, "Ashley is totally the opposite of the way he's perceived. People have this idea that he's flash, ignorant and disloyal, basically all the ugliest traits a husband could have. But he's the opposite of all that: he's never rude or aggressive, and will go out of his way to make other people happy. He's shy and cute, but there's no way of proving that to people."

DUKE NUKEM
01-10-2010, 06:40 PM
thanks for the post john