PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw House Show Results (01/08/10) - Boston, Massachusetts

John
01-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Wrestling News World reader Andrew Hunneman sent the following:

I attended the Raw live event in Boston last night. Below are results:

* MVP beat Jack Swagger in a pretty good match.
Good pop for MVP a few cheers here and there for Swagger.

* The Bellas and Gail Kim beat Maryse Alicia Fox and Jillian in a 6 diva tag Santino was the Special referelots of funny parts with Santino and they did the old roll over the ref move when Nikki and Maryse were fighting rolling on the ground ended up rolling over Santino Gail Kim got the win with a Hot tag

* Evan Bourne beat a new guy probably a call up from FCW last name was Curtis i didn't catch his first name with a the Shooting Star, Curtis cut a promo before the match saying people are intimidated by him because they don't know who he is and ended with saying by the way im a huge yankees fan which got a good amount of heat. After the Match Evan Bourne got attacked from behind by Cody Rhodes with Primo making the save which led to a match between the two.

* Cody beat Primo with Cross Rhodes, Primo tried to get the crowd behind him several times in the match it never worked out.

* Next up was Chris Masters vs Carlito.
- Carlito Cut a Promo at the beginning saying how great boston was and so on then turned it to him saying when he beat Cena for the us title back in 2004 got good heat. Pretty sure Masters got the win with the master lock i took a bathroom break for it but in the beginning Carlito flexs trying to show up masters he did his pose and then did the pek dancing thing to Carlito which pissed Carlito off and he would go to the outside and so on but probably a good match but i didn't see the whole thing. After that was and intermission…

* The Miz Beat Kofi with the US Title on the line, before the match Miz cut a promo saying how he is The Miz and he's awesome everyone said it with him which was kind of cool during the promo u say him talking down to Kofi's mother in the front row saying how he's a winner and his son will never be and how he was happy that she came all the way from africa just to watch her son lose. The Miz won with the skull crushing finale good back and forth match probly the best of the night.

* Sheamus vs Mark Henry for the WWE Title, pretty bad match u could say the beginning showed the test of strength with Sheamus pushing Henry back a bit and then Henry forcing Sheamus out of the ring with a push and so on but prety boring match u saw henry hit a splash then Sheamus got up and did his bicycle kick to the head for the win another bathroom break match.

* DX vs Big Show and Orton at the beginning Justin Roberts saying please welcome the big show but instead DX came out and cut there usual funny promo saying sorry for the mix up with Justin over there we decided to come out first because catering decided to stay an extra 5min so big show was chowing down in the back,HHH was saying how he was by a platter of twinkies stuffing his face and rubbing them all over his body then saying its gross very funny promo big show came out saying how he may have lost his partner but that doesn't mean he cant find one. he introduces Orton he came out got a big pop and even did his old taunt raising his hands which was cool to see.match was pretty back and forth a good part of it was HBK getting beat up by Show and Orton a couple spots with orton hitting an rko and such ended when hbk hit the chin music on Show and HHH hit the pedigree for the win. one funny part was when HHH was making a few gestures calling him fat u could see orton in the corner putting his head down laughing which was different you could say.Also HBK and Show had stair down and HBK just kinda ran and tagged HHH also funny.

Overal i think it was one of the best shows i have ever gone to all the wrestlers seemed to be loving it and not really in character which was nice to see