PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: 2 More WWE Releases - 1 Quits

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-10-2010, 01:31 AM
-- After spending two years in developmental, WWE has parted ways with José Torres, better known among Puerto Rican wrestling fans as Black Pain. He too was released alongside the former DJ Gabriel yesterday. Torres had been performing under the guise of a "monster" persona initially developed during his time in the Puerto Rican wrestling scene several years ago, but became "WWE-ized" this past summer as the company had him remove his trademark mask in favor of a fan friendly gimmick known as Sweet Papi Sanchez. Accompanied by a sexy valet known as "Candy Girl," Torres would hand out candy to fans at ringside. Apparently, the persona did not catch on as Candy Girl was broken off from Sanchez within a matter of weeks and he was removed from television. After a brief hiatus, he returned to his former persona just a few weeks ago at a Florida Championship Wrestling live event.

-- Also, this managed to fall under the radar, but just before the holidays, developmental wrestler Dylan Klein handed in his notice to World Wrestling Entertainment.

In a blog post dated Thursday, December 24, 2009, Klein released the following statement:

This week I gave my notice to WWE

This week I gave my notice to WWE. It was a really tough thing for me to do, as this has always been my passion, my goal, a dream to me. I want to say thank you to everybody who has supported me along the way, I've had a lot of fun entertaining all of you. Best wishes & follow your dreams.
Sincerely,
"The trend setting..., Attention getting, One of a kind"
Dylan Klein

His picture has since been removed from the FCW talent page.

WI

Konan
01-10-2010, 01:09 PM
OMG too much releases in wwe developmental squad.thanks krist

DUKE NUKEM
01-10-2010, 05:55 PM
thanks for this Krist