PDA

View Full Version : New layout and urls of UOW - Home, Blogs and Skin

LionDen
01-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi all, you might notice a couple of new buttons at the top of the page for home and blogs and also a new skin. These are brand new add ons for UOW:

- Home is a content management system where alot of new things will be added including updates, wrestling articles and more. When it is ready, that is what guests and members will see when they come to www.uowforums.com. We will be looking for people to do weekly wrestling articles to please (they will be read by thousands of people a week) :)

- Blogs is for the members who would like to have their own blog on the Internet. As you know we have been here for 4 years and plan to be alot longer so your material will not be lost and we would love for people to start their own blog. Ofcourse we would love wrestling ones but its up to you what your content is. More on this tomorrow.

- Skin: The skin is here while we wait for the original UOW skin to be updated. This is a professional skin and I have not finished it yet for UOW but we hope you all like it. When UOW gets its original skin back, this skin will move to www.uocforums.com.

I have made the forums UOWs landing page for now while we fix up the Home page. To bookmark the forums when the Home page is the landing page (so you bypass the Home page), please use the url - http://www.uowforums.com/forum.php. Although, you may want to see what is new on the Home page, although again, you can reach the Home page with the buttons at the top anyway.

If you are having any problems, first try to delete your cookies and temp internet files. If this does not help, then please tell us in here. Please feel free to ask any questions in here or give opinions also.

I am certain these new extras will be fun for the members and guests alike. We are moving towards the future and we hope that all of you enjoy the way UOW is progressing.

Thanx

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Thanks Lion. Great Work!

Kellie
01-10-2010, 10:31 AM
thankyou Lion

John
01-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Your awesome :).

Konan
01-10-2010, 01:44 PM
hmmm thats great this blog answered me lot of question which i had in mi mind .thanks loin king

OMEN
01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Lion the new skin looks awesome,When we get the original Red and Black UOW skin back can we keep this one as well...

DUKE NUKEM
01-10-2010, 06:37 PM
nice work thanks Lion

A Blissful Ass
01-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks Lion

Vick Diesel
01-16-2010, 01:53 AM
Lion the new skin is awesome, I absolutely love it.. Great Work, we all really appreciate everything you do for us! :D