PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?

A Blissful Ass
01-12-2010, 08:07 PM
On today's Bubba The Love Sponge radio show, Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke Hogan mistakenly mentioned how she would be in Orlando next Monday night for "the live broadcast." Bubba responded by saying she made the announcement too early.
According to a source, it is confirmed that another live Monday date is on the Spike schedule, although what exact date that is has yet to be revealed. If Brooke was right in accidentally spilling the beans, it could be next Monday night. Bret Hart's return again versus TNA live as opposition again.

We'll have more on this story later today.

WI

Smartmark
01-12-2010, 08:09 PM
This time, TNA breaks the ratings!!! Thanx for posting Akuma!

DUKE NUKEM
01-12-2010, 08:35 PM
thanks for this Mat

legolas4792
01-12-2010, 11:33 PM
that would be stupid if they went up against wwe with bret again

Smartmark
01-12-2010, 11:35 PM
^^ ehhh....Why? :eek:

TNA doesn't need a washed up superstar from the 80's to get good ratings!

Your Olympic Hero
01-12-2010, 11:41 PM
No......they have a whole closet full of them.:whistle:

Smartmark
01-12-2010, 11:47 PM
^^ Ehh...I think you confuse TNA with WWE right now dude :D

Your Olympic Hero
01-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Really. You think Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-Punk, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Scott Steiner, Sting, Raven, Jeff Jarrett, Team 3D are all new? Hogan is the name, I get that. But Hall & Nash as entertaining as the can be, have seen better days. If Flair didn't owe so much in child support & alimony, there is no way he would be out there selling his soul for a dollar. How in the heck Scott Steiner still has a job is anyone's guess. I'll take Bret Hart coming back for 4 months over this motley crew any day.

Smartmark
01-13-2010, 12:03 AM
Hogan and Flair are their just for management, and I couldn't care less about NWO.

TNA's got many young superstars, and they actually use them!

Your Olympic Hero
01-13-2010, 12:11 AM

I never said that TNA didn't have good young wrestlers......as a matter of fact I believe they do and for the most part they push young talent better than the WWE. I was responding to the above quote........and yes they are using "washed up" superstars from the 80's to pull in ratings.

Smartmark
01-13-2010, 12:21 AM
I don't find Mick Foley washed up!

And I never said I liked Hogan in TNA.

Bret Hart is a disgrace to wrestling, and Shawn Michaels should have superkicked him back to the 80's!

hardcoregamer16
01-13-2010, 12:29 AM
who is vince going to dig up next week to try to beat TNA on Monday. I think this time TNA will win because there is only so much money Vince is willing to spend.

Your Olympic Hero
01-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Bret Hart is a disgrace to wrestling, and Shawn Michaels should have superkicked him back to the 80's!

Exactly how is Bret Hart a disgrace to wrestling? Please explain this totally bafoonish statement.

Smartmark
01-13-2010, 03:40 AM
^^ Because he had bad blood to Michaels and WWE all these years. He should be glad he was a part of that circus in the 80's instead.

Your Olympic Hero
01-13-2010, 03:59 AM
First off, if you think that these guys all get along and don't have bad blood between each other than your nuts. Who cares if Bret Hart doesn't like Shawn Michaels or if Shawn Michaels doesn't like Bret Hart. The fact is, when they wrestled each other they put on great matches. Their 60 minute Iron-Man match was fantastic. You keep going on about how Bret Hart is a "washed up" wrestler from the 80's when in fact he did most of his big time wrestling in the 90's. His first Intercontinental Title reign began on August 26, 1991 when he defeated Mr. Perfect. His first of 5 WWE title reigns began on October 12, 1992 when he defeated Ric Flair. For whatever reason you don't like Bret Hart and thats fine but if you like wrestling than watch the documentary Wrestling With Shadows or read Bret Hart's book (My Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling).

Smartmark
01-13-2010, 05:05 AM
^^ So what's your point?

I can't find Bret amuzing even if I try. Mick Foley put on much better matches than Bret has ever done in my eyes.

coachthor
01-16-2010, 04:01 AM
^^ ehhh....Why? :eek:

dude come on...

Vick Diesel
01-16-2010, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the info Mat...TNA beat WWE 2 weeks ago, I believe they can beat them again in the ratings if they ever went head to head again on Monday Nights. TNA may have a lot of wrestlers from the 80's and 90's, however those wrestlers are helping to pass the torch to the younger generation of wrestlers cause they know that the younger wrestlers will be runnin the company in the distant future , and want to pass on to them the wisdom, stamina, mental strength as well as physical strength to do so. What better people to learn from that Ric Flair, Sting, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Jeff Jarrett, Ken Kennedy, and Eric Bischoff who know how a company should be run. I'd rather the younger talent learn from them than learn from Dixie Carter. ! [ not tryin to argue with anyone just sharin my HONEST opinion!] :D