PDA

View Full Version : The Rumored TNA Genesis Surprise, iMPACT! To Mondays?, More

A Blissful Ass
01-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Starting Thursday night, TNA Live will run on TNAWrestling.com. They will be doing pre and post iMPACT! shows.
Spike and TNA have been discussing more Monday night live specials for iMPACT!, but it is unknown when the next one will be. It could be as early as next Monday.

The following is a possible spoiler for Sunday's TNA Genesis PPV… It is believed that a "name" talent will be making their debut with the company at Sunday's Genesis PPV. The three leading candidates would be Tommy Dreamer, RVD and Ken Anderson. Due to Dreamer's 90-day no-compete clause with WWE, it's unlikely to be him. Anderson is a good possibility, especially due to his recent involvement with Hulk Hogan in the Hulkamania tour. As of now, there is no confirmation on who it will be.

WI

Smartmark
01-13-2010, 12:53 AM
Thanx for posting!

I hope TNA sign all 3 of them! :)

hardcoregamer16
01-13-2010, 04:32 PM
agreed all 3 would be good in TNA

DUKE NUKEM
01-13-2010, 08:17 PM
i hope they do get all three of them

the madscotsman
01-15-2010, 04:41 PM
I'd keep watching TNA if they signed RVD.

coachthor
01-16-2010, 03:43 AM
RVD --> The more time goes by the more chance that WWE will snatch him up. I say if not by the Genesis PPV, then not at all.
Ken Anderson (Kennedy) --> I think he's a lock. If not the mystery man this Sunday, then very soon.
Tommy Dreamer ----> Maybe a proper retirement tour, but the key for TNA will be Tommy's backstage presence and knowlegde. Mr. Dreamer's best job in for Hogan might be as a road agent.

I think Hulk is surrounding himself with a lot of vetrans, yeah alot are over the hill. But they bring expirience and knowledge. Of how to work big crowds, how to make money, and how to take on Vince. Any of these three wrestlers would help TNA. IF... if they sign all three, Then it'a a different game!