PDA

View Full Version : Europe loves Hasselhoff's singing talents

Stunner
07-23-2006, 04:14 PM
David Hasselhoff's superstar status as a singer in Europe hasn't carried over to America but he says "if it happens, it happens." "I'm a big punching bag," he told the Television Critics Association's summer meeting Friday. "I just kind of go with the flow. I never really desperately tried to break this market."

The 54-year-old actor is best known in the States for his TV hits "Baywatch" and "Knight Rider." He currently co-stars with
Adam Sandler in the movie "Click" and is a judge on the NBC reality series "America's Got Talent."

Hasselhoff said his new single "Jump in My Car" is headed toward the top 10 on the British charts.

"If it breaks over here, fine," he said.

Hasselhoff is still recovering after severing a tendon in his right arm last month in an accident in London. He was shaving when he hit his head on a lamp and it broke.

"A big piece came down and sliced four tendons and an artery," he said. "The good news is it didn't hit a major nerve. I had some nerve damage, but I can still use it, and that's good."

Credit: News.yahoo.com

scorpionf
07-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Do they have no taste in music over there? Sheesh... David Hasselhoff?!?! *mind boggle*