PDA

View Full Version : Piper: "I'm in love with Simon Cowell"

OMEN
01-14-2010, 12:47 AM
Billie Piper has declared that she is "in love" with Simon Cowell.

The actress - who wed actor Laurence Fox in December 2007 - said that she is attracted to the mogul's mixture of power and arrogance.

She told The Sun: "I'm in love with Simon Cowell. I just think he's so funny. There's something about someone who's that powerful, being quite smug and confident about the fact they are one of the most powerful men in the world, and not apologising for it, I love that! I love his arrogance."

Piper continued: "I think, 'What are you wearing? Why is your hair like that?' But I still think that if I wasn't married I'd like him to ask for my hand in marriage. Can you imagine? It would be the most amazing day. It would be like being knighted! You'd feel so good about yourself."

However, the 27-year-old added that her husband has no complaints about her crush as he is equally enchanted by Cowell's fellow X Factor judge Cheryl Cole.

She explained: "Laurence doesn't mind because he has the whole Cheryl Cole thing going on. So we sat there watching The X Factor and fantasising about people we really want, instead of each other! He once said about Cheryl, 'Anywhere, anyhow, anytime'. I do love Cheryl too, though. She's smart and funny, and obviously, I'm just obsessed with the way she looks."

DS