PDA

View Full Version : Abyss On TNA's Future

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-15-2010, 01:06 AM
IGN has an interview up with Abyss where he talks about the need to prove yourself to the new regime, among other topics... "You know, I do. I think that the day that you quit challenging yourself and the day that you're satisfied with what you're doing, no matter what you're doing – whether it's wrestling or something else – the day you feel like you feel like you've done all you can do and you've reached the pinnacle, that's the day you start going downhill. I think with Hulk being there, I think one of the things it's going to do is challenge everybody to raise their game to the next level and raise the bar on their own performances. Across the board. Whether you've been with TNA since the beginning like I have or like AJ Styles has. Or if it's a newer guy that hasn't been there as long. I think everybody's going to be challenged to compete. And that's how it should be. Now matter how long you've been there you're constantly trying to prove yourself with every performance that you give. I think that's the way it needs to be."

WI

01-15-2010, 01:56 PM
thanks