View Full Version : Lashley vs. Fedor In 2010?

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-15-2010, 01:14 AM
Heavyweight fighter Bobby Lashley (4-0) says he wants to continue climbing the ranks in Strikeforce and is not rushing into a fight against Fedor Emelianenko. While Brock Lesnar was virtually rushed into a title fight in the UFC, Lashley tells SunSentionel.com that he wants to continue his slow build and get a few more wins under his belt before the fight of his life: "When the fight comes with Fedor, which is going to be two, maybe three fights away, I will be definitely ready for him. It's hard for me because when Brock (Lesnar) came in [to the UFC] Brock fought for the title after his second fight and everybody was [upset] about that. So I take a step back and say, 'I'm going to take a different route.' And I take my time and I have fights and everybody is like, 'Why doesn't Bobby fight Fedor?' You can't win for losing. There's nothing I can do so I figure I'm going to do it the right way, and the way I know is the right way, and work my way up. I guarantee you I'm going to give the fans what they want. I'm going to be on this guy like he's never seen before. So I'll definitely put on a great show." Lashley makes his Strikeforce debut at the Strikeforce: Miami Showtime event on January 30th against Yohan Banks (2-1). He is also scheduled to fight on the April CBS card with no opponent named at this time.

WI

01-15-2010, 01:59 PM
ty

Konan
01-16-2010, 07:20 PM
seems to be awful thanks krist