PDA

View Full Version : John Cena said to be dealing with back issues

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-15-2010, 02:25 AM
Source: F4Wonline.com

The original plan before this past weekend was for Sheamus to defend the WWE Title against John Cena at the Royal Rumble PPV. Those plans were changed with Randy Orton getting the title shot.

The match may have been changed because word is that John Cena is plagued by back problems with bulging discs. No word yet on the severity of Cena’s injury or what may come out of it.

NoDQ

deadmanwalkin
01-15-2010, 05:47 AM
im mad i didnt want it to be either one of them

i was hoping for kofi

im tired of seeing orton in the fucking title picture all the time its getting really fucking annoying and i can't stand it

John
01-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Source: F4Wonline.com

- As noted before, the original plan before this past weekend was for Sheamus to defend the WWE Title against John Cena at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Those plans were changed with Randy Orton getting the title shot.

The match may have been changed because word is that John Cena is plagued by back problems with bulging discs. No word yet on the severity of Cena's injury or what may come out of it.

DUKE NUKEM
01-16-2010, 07:00 PM
thanks for the update John and Krist

mikedudelang
01-17-2010, 03:39 PM
My back would hurt too if I had to single-handedly carry that boring, predictable company.

aoessand
01-17-2010, 11:50 PM
i dont want anyone to get hurt, but damn im glad he isnt gonna get the title at royal and maybe he will even take some much needed time off

Your Olympic Hero
01-18-2010, 04:28 AM
Who can he buy pain-killers off of now that Jeff Hardy is in TNA?:hmm:

Greg
01-18-2010, 07:51 AM
So now... I heard Dibiase is going to get a push.. Remember reading it somewhere.... Could it be likely that Randy wins title and Teddy wins rumble for a WM face off?