PDA

View Full Version : Human Cruelty Disgusts Me Again

Bubala
01-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Of course by now most people know about the terrible earthquake that hit Haiti this week. I saw the images on tv of a little girl fighting for her life buried under rubble. I swear if I had the money for a plane ticket I would be there helping those people out. Of course even when a tragedy like this should bring out the best in people, so often only the worst shows itself. That so called Christian big shot Pat Robertson made a comment about Haiti being cursed for practicing voodoo. As if to say those people deserve their terrible fate because of rituals conducted by slaves three centuries ago against the enslavers who beat them, raped them, and treated them like dirt. How can a man claim to represent Jesus when he hasn't one shred of compassion in him? I was so sickened by his comments that I am going to write him a nasty letter to let him know what I think of him. Even The Whitehouse was disgusted by his comment. I am just so pissed at this whole thing...it's wrong, it's cruel, and it's unjust. It truly sinks humanity to a new low. And people wonder why I no longer have much faith...

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Who the hell is he to say that!

I hate people who preach! Who is to say that practicing Voodoo is a bad thing, what is he gonna say that's why Hurricane Catrina happened? Coz people want to practice something that interests them?

He's nothing but an idiot anywayz

Bubala
01-15-2010, 03:44 AM
Who the hell is he to say that!

I hate people who preach! Who is to say that practicing Voodoo is a bad thing, what is he gonna say that's why Hurricane Catrina happened? Coz people want to practice something that interests them?

He's nothing but an idiot anywayz

And if he did any research he'd know that Voodoo is not only NOT what the movies make it out to be, but also that a lot of it is rooted in Christianity. Voodoo is kind of a hybrid of African faiths, religions of the islanders that inhabited the New World prior to enslavers, and their slaves settling, and Christianity. What an ignorant ass he is.

Black Widow
01-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Pat Robertson should be shot dead i wonder what hed say if any of his family members were stuck under rubble there i bet hed think differently

Slayer_X
01-18-2010, 02:07 AM
Pat Robertson should be shot dead i wonder what hed say if any of his family members were stuck under rubble there i bet hed think differently

he would spend every dime he had to get them . or maybe not .you cant trust christians

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-23-2010, 07:11 PM
this is like Sharon Stone's China comments.......... I don't wanna be racist or anything but this self-righteousness is what makes America look bad and thats why people here distrust Americans myself included

legolas4792
01-25-2010, 12:45 AM
i didn't know there were such things as christian big-shots

Doctor Doom
02-12-2010, 05:42 AM
That's harsh words coming from a hypocrite that's supposed to be good to others and give to the less fortunate. This piece of shit doesn't do anything but run his mouth and talk about how great God is. Not everyone from Haiti practice voodoo, they're just like us people that live normal lives and work to make ends meet and you got Pat Robertson being critical for the people of Haiti because of their claims in the past, that's ridiculous. Ignorant people like him should get their intestines ripped out of their lower body and being choked to death by it.

Big Evil
02-15-2010, 04:57 AM
This just goes to show that people aren't always who the claim to be. Pat Robertson claims to be a Christian, he claims to have the faith and compassion that the Christian community does, and yet he goes and says something as terrible as he did... that proves him a liar and a hypocrite. Pat Robertson is the kind of guy that will have a roped-off section of Hell, where he can burn as the rest of those in Hell shake their head in shame at him. The man is worthless, a coward and he will never get to see what Heaven is like.