PDA

View Full Version : Was Orton's outburst at Kingston from RAW legit?

John
01-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Credit: f4wonline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, Randy Orton's frustration at Kofi Kingston during their match on RAW was legitimate. Apparently, Orton felt Kingston should not have sold Ted DiBiase's forearm and had to improvise the match's finishing sequence.

Orton was seen on-camera shouting "stupid" at Kingston and other obscenities when he covered Kingston during the match. Orton was vocally upset when he got to the back.

Orton showed similar anger towards Mr. Kennedy during last year's Denver Debacle match which lead to Kennedy's release. Nothing major is expected to happen to Kingston since Kennedy already had several strikes with the company.

I say that Orton is 100% in the wrong here. He really shouldn't react like that on a live broadcast, Which provokes a reaction of he needs to be on a show that can edit out the errors. Especially when the Kofi elbow incident wasn't of much importance. It wasn't such a big deal. If anyone should be blamed for this, It's the immature Orton.

Smartmark
01-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Ehh...Last time I checked Randy Orton was a heel, and wrestling is staged.

But nevertheless, thanx for posting John!

Konan
01-16-2010, 06:21 AM
Ortan sux man. Thanks john

Big Evil
01-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Ehh...Last time I checked Randy Orton was a heel, and wrestling is staged.

Yeah Orton's a heel and wrestling is staged, we get that. But there are times that a wrestler will go outside of the 'show' and say or do things that are unprofessional. Some cases are obvious and bad for both the company and the wrestlers' reputation. In this case tho, I think it can go either way. Orton has been known to do stupid things himself, so to go outside of kayfabe is something I wouldn't put past him. Personally I didn't think there was any problems with the angle, and the average fan probably took it as Orton calling Kofi stupid for falling for his trap.

Kage
01-16-2010, 06:06 PM
I think the sneak attack by DiBiase looked really bad.... I dont blame Orton. If Kofi wants to be a main eventer he cant make mistakes like that.

Smartmark
01-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Kofi is just a Green Horn, he aint main event material yet. But I think the feud with Orton has helped him one more step up on the ladder.

DUKE NUKEM
01-16-2010, 06:50 PM
thanks for this John