PDA

View Full Version : Did Bret Hart & HBK Meet Before RAW?,

John
01-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Bret Hart commented on his WWE return over on his Facebook page. He called the moment "one of the happiest nights in wrestling history" based on the reaction he got from the WWE roster. He also added this... "It's worth mentioning that although I did see Shawn earlier in the afternoon in the cafeteria, our in-ring face-off was unrehearsed and heartfelt on both sides and I can finally say that Shawn and I have finally made peace in what has been a long, draining, and sometimes pointless war of personalities. As for everything else that happened, on one hand, I finally found some closure. On the other hand, as far as Vince McMahon goes, I haven't closed anything at all. I have a lot of friends in a lot of places and we'll just have to see what happens next."

WI

Konan
01-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the update john

Big Evil
01-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Yeah I'm glad to see things are resolved between Hart and Michaels. The screwjob was a big black eye on the business that has taken its toll on many. I hope that once this angle is over everything will be good between Hart and McMahon himself. Just that fact that McMahon and Hart are on working terms now is a good sign.

Thanks John

DUKE NUKEM
01-16-2010, 06:53 PM
thanks for this John