PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Pissed At Lashley?

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Josh Gross, who is with Sports Illustrated, posted this on his Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/SI_JoshGross) : Hogan mentioned, rather seriously, he plans on having a conversation with Bobby Lashley Sunday to discuss Lashley's pro wrestling future. Hogan's quote after I inquired about Lashley working 4 TNA: "He's gotta make a choice, brother. We need to have a serious talk, He can [do MMA and pro wrestle] but he just needs to be a businessman about it. You can't stiff us just because you have to train for a fight. You can't put [Strikeforce] ahead of us; that's not going to work me. I'm going to fix that real quick. That's going to happen Sunday. I'm going to see what he's made of because I've been around too long to have someone like him to do business with."

WI

Vick Diesel
01-17-2010, 07:40 AM
Thanks for postin this Kirst! Now for my 2 cents worth, I feel that Bobby is doin to much at once, he needs to sit back and think about what he wants more MMA or Wrestling! I honestly don't see how anyone can do two professional sports at once w/out burning out, it's not good for them, and it's definitely not good for either sport. Bobby just needs to either ask for his release from MMA or TNA, as the old sayin goes, you can't have your cake, and ice cream to..only unless your at a birthday party! :lol: Thats my 2 cents! :wink: