PDA

View Full Version : Davro tips Graham for 'DOI' success

OMEN
01-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Comic Bobby Davro has tipped Boyzone's Mikey Graham to triumph on Dancing On Ice.

The former EastEnders star claimed that Graham's "Irish charm" should see him go far in the competition.

"Mikey has got that Irish charm and he's got a bit of cheekiness about him as well," Davro told This Morning. "He's got a lovely personality and he can move because of his experience in Boyzone and he's not scared of the ice."

Judge Jason Gardiner agreed, adding: "I actually was impressed by Mikey. I think he's got real potential."

Meanwhile, Gardiner also suggested that Davro may regret not putting in enough hours of training after he became the first male contestant the show last night.

Speaking about his exit, Davro said: "Even if I had put in more time to be honest with you Jason, it wouldn't have showed me as a great skater because I'm not a great skater and I'm certainly not a trained dancer. The show is about dancing on ice as they said, it's not about comedy on ice... if it was comedy on ice, I could've won it!"

Dancing On Ice continues next Sunday on ITV1.

DS

DUKE NUKEM
01-23-2010, 08:35 PM
thanks for the post Omen