PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Love: "I want to save Ke$ha"

OMEN
01-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Courtney Love has declared that she wants to "save" Ke$ha from music industry bosses who she believes want to tone the singer down.

The Hole star has previously praised the 'TiK ToK' newcomer but has now said that she wants to "school her" after becoming concerned that record label executives might try to "mould" Ke$ha into a less-controversial artist.

Posting on her Twitter page, Love wrote: "Ke$ha is in dire need of a vibe that matches her... shes being moulded into something not her that will fail. I want to save her... f**k Ke$ha I need to school her... Ke$ha I will save you (sic)."

Love continued: "[Ke$ha] sweetheart you make me go all maternal, I want to save you from the jaws of impermanence and soul death... When I watched the Youtube of [Ke$ha I saw] a lost little soul... the u tube had a lady from [record label] RCA /Jive/[CEO] Barry [Weiss's] nightmare correcting her every time she spoke, they grabbed pushed and she'll be gone."

DS

DUKE NUKEM
01-20-2010, 09:10 PM
thanks for this Omen

SpoonX
01-24-2010, 06:28 AM
thanks for this

Swinny
01-24-2010, 06:29 AM
If Courtney Love wants to "save" somebody, she better work at saving herself first.