PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar Doesn't Want A Restraining Order On Frank "The Stalker" Mir

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Based on today’s Brock Lesnar-Dana White media call, it's clear Lesnar is 100% motivated to fight anyone and everyone in the UFC Heavyweight Division, especially the man he pummeled at UFC 100.
Frank Mir is on the returning heavyweight champion’s radar and Lesnar is ready to drop a mega-ton warhead on the man fighting Shane Carwin at UFC 111 in New Jersey later this year.

Lesnar held nothing back about Mir when he said, “I didn’t beat him as bad as I could."

Lesnar also poked fun at Mir when he spoke of the jiu-jitsu ace’s comments and actions after their last meeting. “I’ll take care of that stalker," Lesnar said of Mir.

Apparently, Brock feels that Frank Mir’s attention has focused far too much on the heavyweight champion after handing him a beating at UFC 100 last July. The tension in Lesnar’s voice is a perfect example of how badly he wants to get a third crack at Mir.

Dana White stated that the winner of the Mir-Carwin bout in March would face Lesnar in the summer. It is no secret, at this point, that Lesnar wants to finish Mir off once and for all.

If he can pull out the victory over the undefeated Shane Carwin, Mir will get his opportunity to get all the Brock Lesnar he wants.

Defeating Carwin will be no easy feat, however. The Colorado native, Carwin, has some heavy hands and is just as eager to get a shot at using them on Lesnar.

The ironic thing is that if Lesnar really wants Mir as badly as he says, then he’ll be cheering him on in March when he fights Carwin for the interim title.

Oh, the soap opera that is the UFC heavyweight division.

FL