PDA

View Full Version : Forum updated.

LionDen
01-21-2010, 06:22 PM
The forum has been updated to a more stable vBulletin and you will notice some changes. Alot of things that did not work right are working fine now, including thee edit button (you only have to click it once).

I am still working on the blog and home page and hope to have them running smoothly soon.

As always any problems etc, please feel free to tell us here.

dope2
01-21-2010, 07:32 PM
dope2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

this is what i get anytime i go from the arcade to main forum page

it takes about 3-4 refreshes before it allows me on

also sometimes happens when im just refreshing the main page

ArJay
01-21-2010, 09:26 PM
dope2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

this is what i get anytime i go from the arcade to main forum page

it takes about 3-4 refreshes before it allows me on

also sometimes happens when im just refreshing the main page

Press forum at the top not home. Home is where the main page will be, which Lion is still working on. So I would assume only he and Kellie have access to it right now.

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks Lion

Kellie
01-21-2010, 11:08 PM
thankyou Lion, im glad the edit button is fixed, was driving me insane

Smartmark
01-22-2010, 12:25 AM
I have problems with uploading pictures in posts.

And when I posts it looks like the text is inside a small box, cause it won't go all the way to the right in the posts like it used to do

LionDen
01-22-2010, 12:42 PM
I have problems with uploading pictures in posts.

And when I posts it looks like the text is inside a small box, cause it won't go all the way to the right in the posts like it used to do

Hmmmm, I will look into that. Thanx

Jodes
01-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Thank You Mr Lion :)

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-25-2010, 03:19 AM
I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else but when i post pics using the center code it looks align left for some reason. idk...might just be coz i'm using Chrome

OMEN
01-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the update Boss..