PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Hypes WWE RETURN!

Relapse
01-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson spoke to Sports Illustrated this week to promote his new "Tooth Fairy" movie. To read the full interview, visit SI.com. During the interview, the former WWE superstar stated once again that he wants to return to WWE to host WWE RAW and was actually supposed to host the show earlier this month: "I do plan on going back and hosting. I was actually gonna go back this month, but the day I was going to host, I had to go to Mexico for promotion of the movie, so we had to cancel that," Johnson said. Johnson says his return to WWE, rumored to take place this summer, will be more than just a typical one-night guest hosting gig: "I've remained close with Vince McMahon over the years, but here's the key. It's not just to go back and host. I don't want to do that. I want to go back and host and do something special. I want to entertain the fans in ways they haven't been entertained in years."

BigJimSlate
01-22-2010, 01:31 AM
For his own good, he should just return to wrestling for good. Besides Scorpion King, all he does is kiddie movies. Its a shame.

Relapse
01-22-2010, 01:37 AM
For his own good, he should just return to wrestling for good. Besides Scorpion King, all he does is kiddie movies. Its a shame.

You forgetting about......The Rundown, Walking Tall, Gridiron Gang, Be Cool & Doom?

Coruptyed
01-22-2010, 02:45 AM

to add to relapse.. those movies like planet 51 etc voice overs. hes making a ton of money on, race to witch mountain even though it was a kids movie made him a lot of money for doing something he wants to do and doesnt have to beat his body up doing it.

Relapse
01-22-2010, 03:11 AM
He said he only did family movies for his daughter. He also said he is done with Family movies after this next one, Tooth Fairy I believe it is and wants to get back into Action type movies.

The Mac
01-22-2010, 08:17 AM
ya the movies r good but a match between rock and cena would be awesome

BigJimSlate
01-23-2010, 03:43 PM
I know I left some movies out. I did it on purpose, because they suck. My point is 90% of Rocks movies are kiddie movies and 100% of his movies SUCK.

DUKE NUKEM
01-23-2010, 07:39 PM
thanks for the update

Relapse
01-23-2010, 10:16 PM
I know I left some movies out. I did it on purpose, because they suck. My point is 90% of Rocks movies are kiddie movies and 100% of his movies SUCK.

Nowhere near 90% lol

Green Lantern Hulk Hogan
01-24-2010, 07:12 AM
The Rock's movies for kids are awesome. Maybe they're a little over your head, what with your excellent grasp of the English language and all. I love that I can show his movies to my kid with no problems whatsoever. We can enjoy them together. The Rock is a very smart man... and he's building a career so that later he can do more serious movies and be taken seriously as Dwayne Johnson the actor, not The Rock the muscle-headed PRO WRESTLER which is the death of any acting career. Just ask Hogan.

01-25-2010, 06:36 PM
ty

peefur
01-25-2010, 07:48 PM
My daughter and I both enjoyed the Tooth Fairy a lot and think it will help his acting career, but, selfishly I'd rather see him wrestling. Thanks.

Relapse
01-25-2010, 08:37 PM
The Rock's movies for kids are awesome. Maybe they're a little over your head, what with your excellent grasp of the English language and all. I love that I can show his movies to my kid with no problems whatsoever. We can enjoy them together. The Rock is a very smart man... and he's building a career so that later he can do more serious movies and be taken seriously as Dwayne Johnson the actor, not The Rock the muscle-headed PRO WRESTLER which is the death of any acting career. Just ask Hogan.

I disagree. I really don't think anybody knows Rock as "The muscle headed wrestler" Rock has always been a pretty big guy, nothing is going to change that. He continues to work out and all, so its just not going to happen. He is meant for action movies.