PDA

View Full Version : Where Are they Now ?

Pumphrey94
01-22-2010, 04:28 AM
Any fighters that u are curious of that are not fighting for the UFC anymore. that you want to know if there still fighting if so where or even if they might come back to the UFC. Im sure me or someone else on here could help u out. I can only think of Jorge Gurgel, Heath Hearing, and Wesley"Cabbage "Correia ATM any info would be appriciated

Swinny
01-22-2010, 04:44 AM
Jorge Gurgel is currently signed to Strikeforce.

Heath Herring is still in the UFC, as far as I know, but hasn't fought for awhile.

And I believe Cabbage has most recently been fighting for K1, but I don't know how recent that was, or if he was doing anything since.

Pumphrey94
01-22-2010, 04:51 AM
thanks

Will
01-22-2010, 05:20 AM
Jorge Gurgel is currently signed to Strikeforce.

Heath Herring is still in the UFC, as far as I know, but hasn't fought for awhile.

And I believe Cabbage has most recently been fighting for K1, but I don't know how recent that was, or if he was doing anything since.

He lost to Butterbean in a K1 fight in Mid-late 2008. As far as I know, he hasn't fought in any sport since then. I guess we could call him retired.

The Mac
01-22-2010, 08:33 AM
heath herring is injured he had a fight booked recently and got hurt and decided to take a year off to evaluate his life and then decide if he wants to fight again

The Mac
01-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Wesley"Cabbage "Correia's last fight was in april 2008 against jeff ford in the WFC organization since then he hasn't fought and his california license to fight has been suspended