PDA

View Full Version : Ex-WWE Diva Meets with Dixie Carter

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro attended the Survivor finale red carpet event held two weeks ago and was telling people that she's had discussions with Dixie Carter about working for TNA. Though there is a good chance she will ultimately wind up in the company, it's not expected to be imminent.

WI

Smartmark
01-22-2010, 01:34 PM
TNA doesn't need eye candy, they need more women who actually can wrestle.

King Sir Greatness
01-23-2010, 01:12 AM
That's just what we need. Who cares about Alissa Flash & Awesome Kong when they can bring in Ashley Massaro?!

Swinny
01-23-2010, 01:14 AM
That's just what we need. Who cares about Alissa Flash & Awesome Kong when they can bring in Ashley Massaro?!

This. Assuming it was sarcastic, that is, lol.

Ashley is not a wrestler and never was. TNA already has one hot blonde that can't wrestle, i.e. Lacey Von Erich, they don't really need another.

King Sir Greatness
01-23-2010, 01:25 AM
This. Assuming it was sarcastic, that is, lol.

Ashley is not a wrestler and never was. TNA already has one hot blonde that can't wrestle, i.e. Lacey Von Erich, they don't really need another.

It was meant as sarcastic, lol.

But right. Ashley is completely worthless in the ring, and as for the hot factor, in my opinion, she's not that hot. Dixie should not let her into TNA, but Ashley was in the WWE, so they obviously need her presence. *palm...face...*