PDA

View Full Version : Cote looking forward to rematch with Silva

Konan
01-22-2010, 07:00 PM
From themmanews.com:

"If I fight him again I think I am going to do the same thing, I think I learned that if you’re not scarred of him right away you have a good chance to win and that’s what I did. I was there in the first second of the fight, I took the centre of the octagon and I showed him I wasn’t scarred of him. This guy is not a machine; he is a human like me and you, so you have to believe in yourself. The worst part of fighting Anderson Silva is that it’s so hard finding training partners like him, nobody moves like him and nobody fights like him. So if I fight him again the surprise aspect of how he moves and how he fights is not going to be a surprise anymore, I know him and how it feels to be in the same octagon with him, so that is going to be a huge advantage for me."

Pumphrey94
01-22-2010, 09:36 PM
would be a pretty good fight. Peple underestamate cote . I do think silva would come out on top tho

Swinny
01-22-2010, 10:35 PM
would be a pretty good fight. Peple underestamate cote . I do think silva would come out on top tho

Agreed, I think Cote is one of the top in the middleweight division, but with that being said, although I'd love to see a rematch, I don't know him beating Silva.

The Mac
01-23-2010, 05:25 AM
i think he has a good chance of beating silva but i dont think silva will get past befort

Swinny
01-23-2010, 05:27 AM
i think he has a good chance of beating silva but i dont think silva will get past befort

I don't know about that. But I do think that if anyone in the middleweight division has a chance of beating Silva, it is Belfort. Definitely looking forward to that fight.

The Mac
01-23-2010, 05:35 AM
u disagree with everythin i say lol i dont think silva has fought anyone with vitors skill set before vitor is great on the ground and has a strong stand up heavy hands and iron jaw
vitor will win by split decison........... i think

Swinny
01-23-2010, 05:51 AM
u disagree with everythin i say lol i dont think silva has fought anyone with vitors skill set before vitor is great on the ground and has a strong stand up heavy hands and iron jaw
vitor will win by split decison........... i think

Lol,. it's not on purpose, I assure you.

But like I said, I do think that Vitor will be Silva's toughest opponent yet and has the best chance of beating him.

Pumphrey94
01-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Anderson will tko 2cd round just wait n see

The Mac
01-24-2010, 05:40 AM
u seem to have lots of opinions but no facts to back them up

Pumphrey94
01-26-2010, 02:33 AM
I dont rely wanna sit here in type a bunch of facts i just think silva is better i dont have to have facts thats just wat i think

The Mac
01-26-2010, 04:32 AM
IMO if u knew what u were talking about u would be able to back it up too

Pumphrey94
01-27-2010, 12:38 AM
im no expert but i know enough to have a good idea but i dnt wanna argue so agree to disagree