PDA

View Full Version : Sting is officially Ric Flair's ultimate bitch, but Sting is still the man.

Green Lantern Hulk Hogan
01-24-2010, 06:49 AM
Dude I can't believe how awesome Flair is.

How many times has he fucked Sting over?

How about this jam from 1990.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7lncSDDrNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7lncSDDrNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn Flair is awesome. I think what he's done now though is more epic than anything ever.

Think about it.... Sting came back to TNA to finish his career and to find a dude to pass that torch to. Not many people have really passed the torch in a real way. Hogan passed it to Rock, but Rock retired.

Sting passed the torch to AJ at Bound for Glory in a hell of a good match.... and what happens? Enter Sting's greatest fucking rival, THE NATURE BOY. Naitch steals Sting's protege.... after Sting's gone and given his TRUST to AJ.

That's where you fucked up Sting!!!! You can't trust anyone!! You trusted Flair TWICE... and he screwed you over. You trusted LUGER.... and he screwed you over!! Sting's so gullible!

Now Naitch has taken AJ Styles, and recrowned him the new Nature Boy, and claims him as HIS protege.

Oh man.... Sting is gonna be so so pissed. Don't get me wrong.... you might think I'm not a Sting fan. HUGE fan of the Stinger. I used to love seeing the Stinger come down and clean out the nWo every single fucking week. He is the man, he is STILL the man... but some things never change. Like Flair making Sting his BITCH!

Gotta love it.

Flair may be retired... but he ain't fully retired until he has a match with Sting. Their match on the last Nitro was BULLSHIT... Flair was not in great shape. Flair is probably in better shape now than he was 10 years ago. He had some sick ass matches in WWE... he can still go. And even if he can't do things quite as crisp as he used to he has CRAZY on his side, and CRAZY has no AGE and no SIZE... crazy is CRAZY... and CRAZY will put on some wicked ass matches.

Sting vs Flair - FULL METAL MAYHEM.... BOOK THAT SHIT, DIXIE!