PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

DA
01-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Ok so this ain't news but I wanna share my love.

At first I wasn't convinced with FPS, because tbh I just plain sucked. I got this game to play online with my friends, I wasn't serious, I just wanted to joke around, so I started playing story mode, and I'm gonna be honest, it's good but it get's boring after a while and just lain frustrating on veteran, but when I wondered online, oh boy it was something, I got pwned massively at first by prestige dudes, but when I got the hang of it, oh it was DA's time, constantly being on the top of the scoreboards, and having flawless matches, but just recently I got a 24 killstreak and I threw a nuke! It was just plain awesome, people started screaming at me after I got the nuke out and it was priceless :laugh:, I gotta say that it has been the best thing that I have done in a videogame since I got to the 6th level on Donkey Kong, and I have done alot of things on video games, like passing Through Fire and Flames on expert on Guitar Hero 3 and also Acing Azazel on Tekken 6 (he would make Seth from SFIV his bitch) but this was BY FAR the most awesome thing that I have done ever, so if you have a PS3 and have Modern Warfare 2, add me so I can nuke you :)

jk....... but really add me

Share your love here :)

Slayer_X
02-04-2010, 04:51 AM
MW2 is da bomb

Swinny
02-04-2010, 04:57 AM
A lot of people seem to be complaining about MW2, but I love it.

Punisher
02-04-2010, 07:09 AM
No body likes playing this game. Everyone is just addicted to it

Swinny
02-04-2010, 07:17 AM
No body likes playing this game. Everyone is just addicted to it

That makes no sense, you make it sound like heroin.

Punisher
02-04-2010, 10:03 PM
^ :dunno: someone said it online, and I agreed with him.

After playing for a long amount of time you hate playing the game but you cant stop playing because you dont have anything better to do

Swinny
02-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Well... if you're spending long periods of time playing something you hate... you definitely need to get a life, lol.

DA
02-04-2010, 10:44 PM
^^Agreed... lol

Anyways play Search and Destroy, it's what made me love the game

Punisher
02-06-2010, 03:28 AM
Well... if you're spending long periods of time playing something you hate... you definitely need to get a life, lol.

telling me something I dont know. sitting in a dorm with nothing to do you tell me something else to do

Big Evil
02-12-2010, 04:00 PM
I can't count the nights I have stayed up until two or three in the morning getting headshots on those unlucky souls in my path but it is a hell of a lot of fun online. While I agree the story doesn't quite make sense in the real world (Like the US could get their asses handed to them on their own soil!), it still is a very good game and has lots of replayability. I don't see myself stopping playing this game as a lot of others won't. With the next game coming out maybe this year, we will see but I honestly see this game being played for quite some time, until something comes out that owns this game.