PDA

View Full Version : The " If I Made The Movie " Thread

Smartmark
01-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Ok, this is a new concept that I thought of. Who would be the actors and actresses in a famous movie if you made the movie?

I will start:

If I was the one who made The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Ok, I watched all three movies this weekend, and had a big discussion with my girlfriend on how silly some of the choice of actors and actresses in the movies was. I will now make a short list of actors and actresses that I would have used if I was the one who made the LOTR trilogy. (I left out minor roles and just focused on main roles in the moves. I do not replace the roles that I am ok with either. Such as Sam)

Frodo - Warwick Davis
Gandalv - Stellan Skarsgaard
Legolas - Jeff Hardy
Aragorn - Bruce Campbell
Gimli - Mick Foley
Boromir - Triple H (The actor who originally plays Boromir in the movie are quite similar to Triple H)
Gollum - Jim Carrey
Arwen - Leah Remini (Oh Yeah! Liv Taylor, go Funk youself :D)
Eowyn - Pamela Anderson

Bubala
01-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Justice League Live Action Movie

Superman: Jason Statham

Batman: Daniel(blonde Bond) Craig( I would've said Hugh Jackman, but people equate him with Wolverine so that wouldn't work, and I can't stand Christian Bale)

Wonder Woman: Angelina Jolie or Cote De Pablo

Green Lantern: Wesley Snipes if it's John Stewart, Johnny Depp would be a good Kyle Rayner(actually maybe not but I need a reason to gawk at Johnny Depp). I have ideas no for the Hal Jordon, or Guy Gardner versions.

Flash: Orlando Bloom

Martian Manhunter: The Rock

Green Arrow: Michael Weatherly( the guy who plays Tony Donozzo on NCIS. He has the cocky , ladies' man thing down pat)

Black Canary: Milla Jovovich( yeah I know Hawkgirl was the other female in the JLA cartoon series, but I've always liked Canary better)

Swinny
01-25-2010, 10:26 PM
The Jetsons, live action.

George Jetson - Hugh Laurie

Jane Jetson - Katherine Heigl

Elroy Jetson - Angus T. Jones

Judy Jetson - Brittany Snow

Mr. Spacely - Danny Devito

Mr. Cogswell - Craig Ferguson

Rosie (Voice) - Judi Dench

Smartmark
01-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Some really good ones there guys! :)

What do you think of my line up for the LOTR movies?

Swinny
01-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Well... Warwick Davis as Frodo, that's pretty brilliant, lol. I don't really know who Stellan Skarsgaard is, so I can't comment on him. I don't think Jeff Hardy really has an ounce of acting talent in him, to be honest. As utterly awesome as Bruce Campbell is, I don't know about him playing Aragorn, although it'll be awesome to see him try. Mick Foley as Gimli sounds hilarious, lol. Triple H as Boromir could actually work out alright, because he does already have the similar look. Jim Carrey as Gollum... I don't even know what to say about that one, lol... might be hilarious for a parody type movie though. Leah Remini as Arwen, not sure about that either, because I've never really seen her do a movie like this, but who knows, she may be able to pull it off. And Pam Anderson as Eowyn... not so much, lol.

Smartmark
01-26-2010, 01:46 AM
^^ Thanx for the feedback :)