PDA

View Full Version : RVD says WWE thought he signed with TNA

Konan
01-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Rob Van Dam says WWE was concerned he was going to sign with TNA last week that they blocked his account on WWE’s blog page. RVD regularly posts updates for his “RVD TV” webshow on WWE’s Universe page.

“The constant rumors that I am or have signed with one of the wrestling companies seems to be getting stronger still,” RVD said on robvandam.com. “Last week, WWE locked me out of my profile page at WWE Universe because they believed I had signed with TNA!”

RVD did not detail his current standing with WWE or TNA any further. He said in an interview last week that he he would return to WWE “if the conditions were right,” but he has no interest in working their schedule again. RVD did plug that he will be wrestling his “first domestic match in years” this weekend in Los Angeles at the WrestleReunion convention. RVD is booked for PWG’s Saturday night show in a three-way match against Chris Hero and Roderick Strong.

Also in his blog, RVD criticized the DVD cover art for the “Wrong Side of Town” movie where he’s in the lead role. The DVD features Batista on the cover instead of him.

“Uh… well, he WAS on set for 2 days. I’m not bitching that I got screwed here, but if I ever was in a position to bitch that I got screwed over, it’d have to feel a lot like this,” RVD said.

Visit RobVanDam.com for more!

DUKE NUKEM
01-26-2010, 07:54 PM
sounds like to me that rvd mite sign with tna, thanks for the post Konan

01-27-2010, 02:01 PM
ty

Smartmark
01-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Thanx for posting!!