PDA

View Full Version : Taker Vs Henry @ WM, HHH's Baby, Ric Flair and More.

King Venomation - X
01-25-2006, 12:06 AM
At today's press conference, Triple H made mention of the baby Stephanie is having. Triple H said that the baby is a boy.

Ric Flair is planning on marrying his girlfriend in late-spring or early-summer.

After Juventud Guerrera's termination a few weeks ago, Vito has now been dubbed "the most likely WWE wrestler to be fired." Vito has heat backstage because of his attitude.

The Undertaker's most likely opponent for Wrestlemania is Mark Henry.

More as we get it.

W-OLF
01-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Taker vs Henry tell me thats a typo please. Congrats to Steph and HHH though .

cookie_dough_619
01-25-2006, 12:57 AM
I hope to GOD that the Taker/Henry match isn't for the Title. As much as Id like to see Taker with the strap again, I think Kurt at Mania as Champ is better.
Henry sucks so bad its not true and if they're even CONSIDERING ending Taker's unbeaten streak against this freak, it'll be lunacy!

LG
01-25-2006, 02:19 AM
I rather see Taker beat Henry just so he can get teh title again and go for a long streak of a title reign again

Bad Boy
01-25-2006, 08:58 AM
taker vs henry just sucks . andis Ric getting maried , isnt he old .

Blank
01-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Why can't Taker have one decent WM match before he retires? He deserves that much.

Straight Edge
01-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Has he (Undertaker) said he's going to retire after Wrestlemania? the answer to that is, No he hasn't. Everyone is making assumptions that this will be the last Wrestlemania that The Undertaker appears at... and to be honest, I don't think it will. I mean yeah sure Undertaker works part-time for WWE, and sure he has a daughter and he's had injuries over the past few years but that happens all the time.

I know he's old too, but I honestly don't think that The Undertaker will be retireing (sp?) until at least Wrestlemania 23. As for a possible Henry/Undertaker match, well I don't really want to see it happen, Henry's contract ends soon so hopefully he'll leave WWE after 10 years (He signed with WWE after the Olympics in 1996) but I don't want to see Henry vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania, because I think that the match will suck