PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Talks WWE Programming

Konan
01-29-2010, 11:26 AM
It’s interesting to note that Eric Bischoff said he wasn’t interested in joining TNA during an interview with the Pro Wrestling Torch this past September, while he was already in discussions with the company. Bischoff said the following about TNA and WWE:

“Not really. A, because I don’t watch it. B, because I just don’t think about it. I don’t watch WWE, either. It’s not because I don’t like it. Well, it’s kind of because I don’t like it. It’s just that it’s so boring I can almost tell you what’s going to happen 30 seconds before it happens. I’m not just talking about the matches, I’m talking about the whole storyline arc of the show. But, I don’t want to say this the wrong way. It’s not a “been there, done that” syndrome, although that’s kind of part of it. It’s that unless it’s really creatively challenging and stimulating, I just don’t think about it. Since I’m not in it and I don’t really watch it, it’s just not something that I think about. I’ve probably thought more about wrestling in the last two interviews I’ve done with you than I have in the last two years.”

cordy720
01-29-2010, 02:26 PM
ty

DUKE NUKEM
01-29-2010, 08:16 PM
thanks for the post Konan