PDA

View Full Version : WWE Monday Night RAW Going to Three-Hours Every Week?

Konan
01-30-2010, 12:23 PM
Dave Meltzer reports that there is talk within WWE of making RAW three-hours each week if TNA moves to Monday nights for good. There has also been talk of keeping the guest host storyline booked if TNA goes to Mondays.

Apparently the USA Network is high on RAW going to three-hours but Vince and Stephanie McMahon are both said to be against it. Word is that this is something being talked about a lot among some in the company.
WNZ

DUKE NUKEM
01-31-2010, 07:13 AM
thanks for the post Konan

Big Evil
01-31-2010, 05:52 PM
If RAW goes to three hours then the WWE had damn well better kick the quality up to the next level. I'm talking about the quality of the wrestling itself, but on top of that the quality of presentation, content, storylines, and all of it combined. RAW has struggled with ratings in the past, I see that getting even worse if they have crappy content for the first hour or two. Think about it... how many times have you changed the channel on a show because the beginning was boring? I know I do it all the time. RAW will sink if they go three hours permanently.

Swinny
01-31-2010, 09:17 PM
If RAW goes to three hours then the WWE had damn well better kick the quality up to the next level. I'm talking about the quality of the wrestling itself, but on top of that the quality of presentation, content, storylines, and all of it combined. RAW has struggled with ratings in the past, I see that getting even worse if they have crappy content for the first hour or two. Think about it... how many times have you changed the channel on a show because the beginning was boring? I know I do it all the time. RAW will sink if they go three hours permanently.

Agreed. There's no way they can pull off three hours when half the time they can't even make a completely entertaining two-hour show.