PDA

View Full Version : Is WWE Interested in Having MTV’s Jersey Shore Cast Host RAW?, Diva Losing Weight

Konan
01-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Despite their huge popularity right now, there is no interest from within WWE to have the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore host RAW.

- Nikki Bella, whose weight was recently the source of a few mean-spirited jabs on the part of former WWE performer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch, noted on her Facebook account recently that she has hired a personal trainer. She also said in a recent post that she’s hitting the gym harder “to lose the holiday pounds.”

WNZ

DUKE NUKEM
01-31-2010, 08:08 PM
thanks for the post Konan

Coruptyed
01-31-2010, 09:25 PM
really... the title of this thread is wwe interested in haveing mtv's jersey shore cast host raw? and you put ...
"Despite their huge popularity right now, there is no interest from within WWE to have the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore host RAW."

i could make a thousand threads, one after another going like wwe is thinking of getting james cameron to direct a movie, then just post,even with his populairty wwe isnt interested in getting james cameron. etc... stop posting useless stuff like this

Swinny
01-31-2010, 09:26 PM
Thank God. The whole cast of Jersey Shore are nothing but wastes of space.

As for Nikki Bella, I don't see where the hell she gains as this week, she still looks fan as hell to me. And is Tammy Sytch really in any position to be judging anyone on being fat? Or being a crazy bitch, for that matter.

legolas4792
01-31-2010, 11:30 PM
really... the title of this thread is wwe interested in haveing mtv's jersey shore cast host raw? and you put ...
"Despite their huge popularity right now, there is no interest from within WWE to have the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore host RAW."

i could make a thousand threads, one after another going like wwe is thinking of getting james cameron to direct a movie, then just post,even with his populairty wwe isnt interested in getting james cameron. etc... stop posting useless stuff like this

He shoulda just posted the word "No" as the entire thread

Kage
02-01-2010, 03:14 AM
Lol. Eel used to do this all the time.

Bubala
02-01-2010, 05:42 AM
What the hell is Tammy's problem? She's just becoming really hostile towards women in wrestling. To be fair yeah Lacey Von Erich is just a mess. But jabbing Nikki for a weight problem that doesn't exist? I'm not a fan of the Bellas at all, and I'd agree if Tammy said "She's a bad wrestler." Or "She's not interesting." Nikki isn't fat, and if Tammy was so perfect as a Diva why is she on the outside looking in. I seem to remember this was the same woman who couldn't keep her nose clean or her mouth empty at one time. And I also remember she struggled with her own weight too. Obviously she didn't have it all figured out so she really should just keep her jealous rage in check. Her time has come, and gone. What jaded bitch. Is her life THAT devoid of any substance that she has nothing better to do with her time?