PDA

View Full Version : Sinitta: 'Cowell, Green like Rat Pack'

OMEN
02-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Sinitta has likened entrepreneurs Simon Cowell and Sir Philip Green to the Rat Pack.

Last month, Cowell and Topshop owner Green confirmed that they are working on a long-term global venture with Sony, which will cover music, TV, film and digital content.

Speaking about spending time with the duo, the 'So Macho' star told Boyz: "The new Rat Pack? I love it. I can be the black Marilyn! She was in the Rat Pack.

"It's a good scene. When you're with those guys, you do feel like you're in a great set-up the way they roll."

The singer, who is currently promoting her Greatest Hits CD, also revealed that she partied with Kate Moss and Diana Ross at one of Green's events.

"I saw [Diana Ross] at Philip Green's party last year. People were jumping on the stage with their mobiles, holding her round the neck," she said. "She was really cool. That's how you behave when they're paying you a million dollars to sing a couple of songs.

"Me and Kate Moss were singing every word with her. She was probably like, 'Shut up! This is my gig'. Kate was working it at the front. She's a major Diana Ross fan."

DS