PDA

View Full Version : Dane Bowers 'to duet with Basshunter'

OMEN
02-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Dane Bowers has confirmed that he is discussing a possible collaboration with fellow Celebrity Big Brother star Jonas Altberg, better known as Basshunter.

The former Another Level singer revealed that he is considering returning to the music industry following his stint on the Channel 4 show.

"I've got some good opportunities to do some great bits of writing with different people," he told BBC Newsbeat. "Jonas is talking about doing something, which I might try and do."

The 30-year-old admitted that his appearance on Celebrity Big Brother has renewed interest in his musical abilities, but added that he isn't sure if he wants to go back into the industry.

"It's great, DJ gigs are coming in thick and fast and labels want to talk," he said. "It's great fun. I'm not sure. I would love to. I miss it."

Bowers rose to fame with Another Level in 1998. They released seven Top 10 singles, including number one 'Freak Me', and two studio albums before disbanding in 2000.

The star has since released two singles with True Steppers, 'Buggin Me' and 'Out Of Your Mind', which also featured Victoria Beckham.

Basshunter released new album Bass Generation in September 2009

DS

DUKE NUKEM
02-05-2010, 08:37 PM
thanks for the post Omen