PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan calls into RVD's radio show

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Rob Van Dam posted the following on his website:

Hey Everybody!

What the hell happened to January? Every Friday I say “I can’t believe it’s Friday already” and time is showing no signs of slowing down. Speaking of Fridays, I love Jimmy Kimmel’s Unnecessary Censorships!

My house has been just like every kid would imagine lately. In the last couple weeks Sandman, Fonzie, Sabu, Booker T, Brett Hart, and Shelly Martinez have all come by. It’s like I have my own RVD’s Rock and Wrestling cartoon!

If you missed this week’s RVD RADIO episode, you missed a GIGANTIC surprise!

While I was hosting the show I got a phone call from Hulk Hogan, who agreed to talk to me on the air. Hulkster stayed on the show for a long time, telling me how much he’d love to have me in TNA! Hogan coming on MY show to tell me that he wants me in TNA was a pretty good stroke for my ego. Callers got to ask him some questions and so did I. His message was full of optimism and he didn’t duck anything that was thrown at him.

Our topic was FEAR, which everyone can relate to. Well, everyone but Fonzie, apparently. It was super cool to have Hulk Hogan on my show and we’ll all know very soon, if anything comes from the conversation about RVD and TNA.

You can still check out this week’s show by going to RVD RADIO, and next time catch us live-because you never know who’s going to be on the show!

Make it great!
RVD

Smartmark
02-04-2010, 07:59 AM
I would give so much to be RVD!!

Thanx for posting Kirst!

02-04-2010, 01:56 PM
ty

CarnivoreJ
02-04-2010, 05:07 PM
I like this a lot. RVD was always one of my favorites...I am worried however about overpopulating TNA. I hope that some of the young up and commers still get some shine. Of course there would be plenty of space if we rid TNA of The Nasty Boys, "The Band", Mick Foley, Jeff Jarrett, and some others.

Smartmark
02-04-2010, 05:31 PM
^^ Mick Foley!! :o

:no:

CarnivoreJ
02-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Dude I am a huge Foley fan, but the guy is well past his prime and he is, at this point, just taking up space unless he becomes a manager or something like that. I could totally see a Foley group to take on AJ and Flair. What I don't want is a broken down Foley limping to the ring bastardizing his legacy (which he has already done to some extent).

DUKE NUKEM
02-04-2010, 08:15 PM
thanks for the post Krist