PDA

View Full Version : Hogan and Bischoff Upset with Sting for Missing Genesis and the iMPACT Tapings

Konan
02-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Sting missed last month’s TNA Genesis pay-per-view and that week’s iMPACT tapings due to a family emergency that we still don’t know any details on. Nobody is questioning the legitimacy of Sting’s reason as he has had a reputation for years of not being one to come up woth excuses to miss shows.

Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan talked about Sting on Bubba the Love Sponge’s show last week and Bischoff knocked Sting for missing the tapings. Bischoff said that everyone in TNA has to be completely committed to the organization or things won’t work out, with Hogan adding he doesn’t see how they can use anyone missing shows.

This was seen within TNA as a message being sent to Sting.

Bischoff said, “Sting’s a great talent. Love him to death. My problem is now that we’re trying to do this big picture. I understand how big picture it is for the wrestling business. Sting had life-and-death personal issues, but from a business side, it totally screws us up. If at any time that happens, I got a personal issue, now we have to switch gears on who we use, you can’t build the world around them. Everybody has got to make a commitment. It’s easy to say we want TNA to be No. 1, but if you’re not willing to put TNA as a priority above almost every situation, then it’s probably not going to work out.”

WNZ

CarnivoreJ
02-06-2010, 07:43 AM
That's just callous.

tapout
02-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Fuck him. Family trumps work any day.

deadmanwalkin
02-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Fuck him. Family trumps work any day.

totallly

DUKE NUKEM
02-06-2010, 07:57 PM
thanks for the post Konan

peefur
02-06-2010, 08:07 PM
is missing one or two shots of sting hanging out in the rafters really that important that it can't wait a few weeks. Thanks.

CarnivoreJ
02-06-2010, 09:13 PM
or just be pasted in it's taped anyway.