PDA

View Full Version : Quinton "Rampage" Jackson And Rashad Evans Are At It Again

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-12-2010, 12:45 AM
With the recent barrage of MMA trash talking going on, it's easy to forget one of the sport's most bitter beefs between former UFC light heavyweight champs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Rashad Evans. Thankfully, Rampage has emerged from Hollywood to tell us what time it is.

"I am a fighter, for real. I have taken time off before and come back and did a good job. It's all about what is in you. I ain't worried about how many fights he got, I have beat people that fought every month while I didn't fight in years. I have beat people who have way more experience than I do. It's all about what is in you, and Rashad talks too much. It's in me to whup up on him. It's in me," Rampage told FightersOnly.

The pair put on one of the most entertaining verbal sparring session during this past season of TUF 10, coming close to blows on multiple occasions. Although months have passed since the two last butted heads, Rampage hasn't forgotten the things Evans said to him.

"Those words he said on "The Ultimate Fighter" show are still around, I still got to hear it when fans bring it up all the time," Rampage said. "The time is going to come, he is going to get his. I am going to test his chin because he has got no chin. A guy with a big mouth like that, and he ain't got a chin. It's ironic."

UFC 114 is slated to jump off inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 29th.

FL

Travicity
02-12-2010, 03:33 AM
Beautiful keep it coming keep on hyping it keep on getting heat between each other should be awesome and damn viscious I hope they fight in a bar the night before the show and there faces are messed up at the show :D