PDA

View Full Version : Hurley denies marriage reports

OMEN
07-25-2006, 10:43 AM
http://stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,247639,00.jpg
ALL FICTION: Liz Hurley claims the rumours that she and boyfriend Arun Nayer are to marry are untrue
Liz Hurley has denied reports she is planning to marry boyfriend Arun Nayer.

The Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me actress - who has been dating the Indian millionaire for three years - has dismissed rumours she is looking for a place to hold the nuptials.

Liz was asked about her allegedly impending wedding while she attended Capital Radio's Help A London Child Auction.

She said: "It's not true, it's all fiction. I'm in the country at the moment and I have about 50 helicopters circling overhead, but all I've done is feed the chickens and water the flowers."

It had reported that the couple had planned to tie the knot at a Gloucestershire hotel, despite conflicting reports of a traditional ceremony in India.

The 41-year-old actress had reportedly visited the Barnsley House Hotel to arrange a mid-September wedding.

Liz - who has a four-year-old son, Damian, from her relationship with movie producer Steve Bing - has previously hinted Sir Elton John's partner David Furnish would be the best man.

-Bang! Showbiz