PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley: I Think I've Been Released From TNA Wrestling

John
02-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Earlier this week, Bobby Lashley's superstar profile was removed from the TNA website, leading many to speculate that he was leaving the company to pursue his MMA career full time.

Lashley now tells Heavy.com that he's under the impression that his relationship with TNA Wrestling has come to an end and he plans to focus on his MMA fighting career.

"I don't really know much man. I had a talk with the guys a while back about doing both. Everything seemed to be working well. I think maybe there were some complications there towards the end," Lashley said. "I got back home and got all these calls from people saying that I had been released from wrestling. So as far as I know, I've been released, so yes, I can focus full time on MMA."

DUKE NUKEM
02-12-2010, 08:40 PM
he is more an mma fighter in my view thanks for the post John

ClayMation
02-14-2010, 04:56 AM
yeah he doesnt have the personality for wrestling, he can whoop some ass in MMA though, saw his last fight.

Relapse
02-14-2010, 05:57 AM
......How does he not know if hes been released.....Does TNA not have the common decency to call the man and tell him hes been fired?

DUKE NUKEM
02-14-2010, 07:21 AM
^ its all a story line

Relapse
02-14-2010, 08:43 AM
^ its all a story line

That makes sense.

LionDen
02-15-2010, 01:04 AM
If it is not a storyline I could see Biffo and HOgan doing just that.

Slayer_X
02-15-2010, 04:06 AM
yea duke you should get a check

Big Evil
02-15-2010, 05:03 AM
If it is a storyline I think it isn't really interesting, it is just Lashley claiming he doesn't know if he has a job or not. IMO he needs to focus on MMA fighting, because he never really had a personality that stuck out in wrestling, he had to have his wife talk for him recently! Bland and not very interesting, I'm glad to see him actually fighting where he doesn't have to do anything more than that.

02-15-2010, 02:35 PM
ty

Swinny
02-15-2010, 04:49 PM
If it is a storyline I think it isn't really interesting, it is just Lashley claiming he doesn't know if he has a job or not. IMO he needs to focus on MMA fighting, because he never really had a personality that stuck out in wrestling, he had to have his wife talk for him recently! Bland and not very interesting, I'm glad to see him actually fighting where he doesn't have to do anything more than that.

Yeah, I agree. This doesn't sound like a storyline to me and if it is, it's just pointless.