PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Idea For End Of ECW!

John
02-14-2010, 11:32 AM
lol, Ok, I was talking to Elliot about this yesterday. I would love the following to happen:

The last ever ECW is on its final segment, Zeke pins christian and holds up the ECW Championship. Out comes Vince, He says that ECW Will cease to exsist in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... Then, Paul Heyman's music and titantron appear. Out he walks and grabs a microphone. They both stand in the ring, eye-to-eye. Paul says that Vince will never tear down ECW for a second week, and it doesnt matter what poxy GM He places there but ECW will still be EXTREME. Vince then warns Heyman that he needs to watch what he says. Paul then states that ECW will be nothing without him, And he is leading an invasion into NXT Until Vince can actually have the guts to give him create contorl over ECW. The next week, NXW begins and Heyman along with Dreamer, RVD, Sabu and the Sandman all are located in the front row facing the hard camera with several insulting banners of McMahon and several of the stars. Zeke approaches the ring first with the ECW Belt and lets Heyman hop over into the ring. Heyman says he is the new manager of Zeke, And continues to protest for ECW to return by making Zeke destroy the NXT Superstars.

.. Thoughts ?

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-14-2010, 01:51 PM
same old boring invasion. Well nothing wrong with letting ur imagination run wild I guess

Big Evil
02-14-2010, 04:25 PM
The invasion storyline was good while it lasted, I don't think ECW invading any show would be as good as it once was, even with the big stars of ECW. Good idea, but I'm not sure anyone would get behind it again.