PDA

View Full Version : Bubba The Love Sponge Not On TNA PPV - Is he done with TNA?

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Arron Pegg sent along the following:

Just a small bit of news that Bubba The Love Sponge said on his Twitter regarding whether or not he'll be at tonight's TNA PPV:

'nope I'm not on it. 3 weeks since I've done anything. I think they might be done with me. Bubba'

Considering that Bubba has legitimate heat in the Impact Zone and amongst TNA along with a huge radio audience -- which means free advertising all over the country, it must be said TNA has dropped the Bubba ball on this one....in my own personal opinion.

WZ

Swinny
02-15-2010, 12:39 AM
I really, really, really hope he is gone and for good. I'm be quite happy if I never, ever have to see that douchebag's face, or her his voice, ever again.

LionDen
02-15-2010, 12:55 AM
Atleast now hopefully we will not have to see a sign with Bubba Army on it like at Impact last week all show from that guy in the front row. Dixie should have ripped it up but Bubba probably would have bitched and crfid on his show.

DUKE NUKEM
02-15-2010, 08:40 PM
i hope this will be the last of him thanks for the post Krist

hardcoregamer16
02-16-2010, 07:12 PM
wow why so much hate for Bubba. I am a fan of his and yeah I thought he was kind of a asshole of TNA, but thats how is and with him its you like him or you really hate him.

Greg
02-17-2010, 05:52 AM
He was at a taping yesterday or sometime in the last couple days doing promos... I remember reading it on his twitter.

Travicity
02-17-2010, 06:03 AM
I thought he was gone already? Oh well this is good news anyway.

Greg
02-17-2010, 09:03 AM
for the first time in tna I cut a promo from my heart told them to throw the script away. I was bubba. U will like it. Bubba

Dub good 2see ur back. Anyone heard from Bonnie.Guess what. Headed 2tna tommrrw.so all the haters can continue 2wrk themselves n2 a mark

http://twitter.com/BTLSRadio