PDA

View Full Version : HUGE NEWS....Well 1 Can Wish Anyway!!

Stunner
07-25-2006, 08:19 PM
The Place: Summerslam 2006

The Match: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vs. "The Legendary, The Immortal" Hulk Hogan

The Outcome: Hulk Hogan wins by dq.

The Reason: Stone Cold Steve Austin comes down to the ring and delivers a Stunner on Hogan and walks off giving him the middle fingers.

Sounds like a good plan to me but the odds aren't as good in my eyes. Like I said though 1 can wish that Hogan/Austin get this match done before we all die.

Spawn
07-25-2006, 08:42 PM
did u make this up?? or... were did u get this from. it will be sweet if it does happen.

Stunner
07-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Thought it up actually.

Dubbz4president
07-26-2006, 05:09 AM
In one issue of WWE Raw magazine it had the greatest matchups and the odds of it ever happening. One of them was Austin v.s Hogan with odds of 1:1,000,000. Soo, sorry dude, as much as I'd love to see that happen, i dont think it will.

Ethan Hunt
07-26-2006, 08:36 AM
That is actually possible as Hogan vs Austin for WM23 would be nice.

Adam Copeland2
07-26-2006, 03:35 PM
^^^well, dat was supposed to happen at WM22, but Austin refused to job to Hogan. So, what makes u think Austin isn't gonna reduse now??

Hell, this is made up. This could happen, but, on the other hand, I will bet it will not.

What I think is gonna happen is that Brooke will run in while the ref is out and slap Randy, surprising him and later costing him the match . It seems a little to sucpicious to me that Brooke is not reacting to Randy's oh-so sweet talk about her.

Will
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM
I dont think that either Austin or Hogan would be willing to put their ego's to the side and put the other over. Although I cant really say that I blame them. They have both made enough money to last them for the rest of their lives and have both cemented their places in wrestling history so they have no motivation to come back just to lay down for someone.

Ethan Hunt
07-26-2006, 05:07 PM
IMO.....Hogan should have no problems jobbing to Austin.....at WM18 he jobbed to The Rock, so whts the prob at WM23 with Austin????

And talking about inring egoes......i hate those things and I hate those god-damn wrestlers. Thats the main reason why I do dislike Bret Hart.

the phenomenal sid
07-26-2006, 07:51 PM
yeah man but hart didnt have an ego.he plain simple did not agree to all the attitude gimmick & had creative diff with vince.he was asked to join wcw but he had to screw himself up didnt he?
but as far as austin & hogan go this can happen only if one of them lets go their ego which is impossible.hogan jobbed to rock bcoz he say himself in the rock
see for yourself
both fan favorites,crowd pullers,money makers,good mic skills,and also dreams and stints in hollywood.see my point??

Ethan Hunt
07-26-2006, 08:19 PM
^^ yeah Sid. But its terribly unprofessional to have creative differences with the BOSS. And only a strong ego can make it possible.

* Purely My opinions! Also I think that the Montreal Screwjob account by Dave Meltzer is a work.