PDA

View Full Version : JLS to take on Dennis The Menace

John
02-18-2010, 10:25 AM
The boyband - Aston Merrygold, Marvin Humes, Jonathan "JB" Gill and Oritse Williams - has been immortalised in cartoon form in a special Sport Relief edition of BeanoMAX, now on sale.

Alesha Dixon also features in the 32-page mini magazine, joining Minnie The Minx in a spot of tomato catapulting after they meet at a Sport Relief hula-hooping event.

The special edition of the comic, which is published ahead of Sport Relief Weekend from Friday March 19 to Sunday March 21, also features a host of sporting personalities including boxer Amir Khan, cricketer Stuart Broad and rugby player Lawrence Dallaglio.

Dallaglio said: "My favourite characters are the team from Bash Street. I've seen some cauliflower ears on a rugby field but nothing comes close to the ugliness of Plug."

Khan revealed: "Dennis reminds me of how I was when I was a kid - hyperactive."

Broad will be trying to teach Roger The Dodger the lesson of good sportsmanship, while The Bash Street Kids are delighted to get a surprise football master class from Michael Owen.

The Beano characters hope to encourage readers to take part in the Sainsbury's Sport Relief Mile on Sunday March 21.

DUKE NUKEM
02-23-2010, 08:35 PM
thanks for the post John