PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 07

Spawn
07-26-2006, 05:12 AM
Does any1 no when this game is gonna come out? I hope there is a champions leauge in it,but that probly wont happen cause that is way to big of a tourniment to have on a game but it is comin out for 360 so who knows? Does anyone have any info on the game?

Dark Drakan
07-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Ive heard it may have two new leagues, the turkish league and swiss league but dont know how true this is, and i assume that Champions league is a must! Also after researching for a while i am 99% sure it will be on Xbox 360 as it will be a multiformat game.

Spawn
07-29-2006, 07:17 PM
Ive heard it may have two new leagues, the turkish league and swiss league but dont know how true this is, and i assume that Champions league is a must! Also after researching for a while i am 99% sure it will be on Xbox 360 as it will be a multiformat game.
Ya but none of the other games has had a champions league, but has i said before, it will be on the next gen systems so they might have it.

hellboy
08-03-2006, 11:39 AM
if they are currently making the game now.. the champions league might not be in it because of the changes like ac milan juventus and the rest of the teams who are not in it.. so just wait and find out..

Dark Drakan
08-20-2006, 10:26 AM
More news here: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=143925

deliv3rance
09-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Fifa games are usually good so this one shouldnt be an exception. I wonder if actual players play themselves?

Dark Drakan
09-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Fifa games are usually good so this one shouldnt be an exception. I wonder if actual players play themselves?

This Fifa should be better in more ways than any Fifa before it as it has been entirely rebuilt and had a new man take over the design of it.

Of course players play them themselves. ive seen interviews with Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Theirry Henry, Frank Lampard, Owen Hargreaves and afew others that all play the games regulary. They even had a tournament in the hotel between all the England players before the last world cup.

aman.groopy
03-17-2007, 12:53 PM
its out and its got awesome graphics... look at ronaldinho and you'll know